Asia CUP - UNDER 23 Tournament, Singapore

I saw him in U19 WC.Copies Dravid in style,technique etc.Looks to have added some shots now and become more aggressive fantastic fielder too when hes not keeping
Wow another batsmen, I wish we could produce the same quantity of quality bowlers as we produce quality batsmen
Aparjith should be under AR list. I would rather add Samson considering the age or even Juneja.
yeah forgot Juneja:two_thumbs_up: not so sure about Samson yet.Great talent but needs to start making big scores.Ofcourse hes good enough if we consider his keeping too

Thanks for the list, Chand after winning the U19 hasnt done much but still a very good talent Aparajith is more of an all rounder, he can definitely bat and is a very handy bowler Zol looks an amazing talent with a sound technique and good shot selection and from what I've heard Rahul seems to be similar Juneja looked good in IPL, has an impressive first class average of 74 and did well with the U23 Samson looks more suited to the shorter format and will definitely be the successor to Dhoni in the long term

hmmm lets see Chand,Zol,Aparajith,Mandeep and Rahul can consider Jiwanjot too
I would also add Vaibhav Rawal from Delhi who debuted last season and scored 383 runs 63 in 5 matches with 2 100s on some difficult pitches to bat on though I have not seen him bat but his runs cannot be ignored considering the conditions he mostly batted and Akshatt Reddy from Hyderabad.