Life after marriage.

Number

I didnt mind the ceremony part at all- the only day in your life when your the centre of attention- its not that bad. You have to accept that youre not going out with your friends as much but hopefully you have someone you love to hang out with instead, and its just as much fun if not necessarily in the same way. Also dont overstate the loss of friends from Bachelor days after marriage- Id suggest that in many cases the friends you had as a bachelor get married themselves around the same time and both sets of couples become friends. Alot depends on what kind of person you are, I was not particularly outgoing or a party animal so being married has not changed my life that much form that point of view. I love the fact that there is someone in my life I can sit and watch Breaking Bad with :) I cant say we have the same interests as such but we adapt. I can tell you that whats 'worse' than being married and just a couple, is having a baby- now that does change your life. Would like to know Outys thoughts on that :D But you go from just the two of you to having a little monster around which everything revolves. I love my little guy- 3 months now and he's a great kid- but in all honestly miss the days when it was just me and the Mrs