Australia in India 2013-14

saneindian

Next two matches will be at Jaipur and Mohali; Two of the best pitches for fast bowling seen in recent times in India in CLT20. Even Ranchi and Bangalore will provide good bounce to pacers. I think they might not even play Doherty and bring Nile instead at Jaipur and Mohali.

India Vs Australia 2nd ODI - Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur/Wed Oct 16/Pre Match Discussion The seires is 1-0 in favour of Aussies and we need to get our act right in the upcoming matches. Looking at the bowling attack of Australia in the 1st game, this will not be an easy task. So what you think should be the playing XI and if changes is required? If we win the toss should be bat 1st or field? Please discuss pre match opinions in this thread.

We are not allowed to discuss selction and team issues. O sorry though I was an indian commentator and paid stooge like shastri and sunny. Drop Vinnay Kumar!!!
How I wish I was Sunny or Shashtri. Few FC cricket, knowledge about the game and support Srini. Could have made some quick dabloons. :elefant: