Australia in India 2013-14

saneindian

Sandip Patil from Karnataka ? Wow! BK can't bowl in death overs. Dhoni shd have chosen BK over Jaydev. Instead of going for 2 fresh newball bowlers' date=' he could have chosen only the fast medium Shami! The beef eater in the line-up![/quote'] BK may not be able to bowl at the death but Vinay cannot bowl at birth, life, death, after death or next life. :giggle:

Look i think Fletcher and Dhoni have to take stick. Yes he maybe a quota selection but IMO Dhoni has the option to go with Mishra. should have gone with mishra. Better bowler and batsman in these conditions. In the end Raina bowled nearly a full quota anyways

Since you and I are not Dhoni, we don't know what he feels . Has he ever said this. ? Also, if he feels VK is a good death bowler then why did he not bowl at the death today ?
The rational could be that 2 new players would find it difficult to hit through slow bowlers. They would be able to score freely (Shami went for 12 runs in the last over) off a medium pace dollies.

Series result from here? I knew these 7 match series always end up having 1 or 2 rained out games. Here it is one. Now there is a chance that this series might end tie with 3-3. I think I will go with that option. I think India will win next one. Aussies win the 6th ODI and we come back to win in Bangalore to level the series.