Indian umpire S.ravi begins test career

FischerTal

You care enough to comment about it after so many years. I am loving it. Keep crying :yess:
:cantstop: comment 'after so many years'... that's cute... & in same thread u'll conveniently ignore everyone else commenting on things which might'v happened even before their date of birth :--D keep loving :hehe:
Pakistan has produced the most biased umpires ever...IIRC' date=' Miandad was given out LBW just once in home tests over a long period of 40-50 odd Tests...He is a 30 avg player IMO but this help from home umpires pushed his avg up to 50 odd.[/quote'] This. Miandad's avg is an abomination. Guy averages 65 in Pak and 30 odd overseas.
It is his fifth test match' date=' wrong thread heading and opening post. Also, it is pretty harsh to open a thread on him and constantly judge every decision by a microscope, this way any umpire can be ridiculed and called names.[/quote'] This thread was created when he made his umpiring debut in the Bangladesh v New Zealand test in October, 2013. I got confused too when I read the OP and it said "Bangladesh and New Zealand," :giggle:
This thread was created when he made his umpiring debut in the Bangladesh v New Zealand test in October, 2013. I got confused too when I read the OP and it said "Bangladesh and New Zealand," :giggle:
my bad, even i got confused by this old thread, still it is pretty harsh to open a thread on him and constantly judge every decision by a microscope, this way any umpire can be ridiculed and called names.
He just gave a great not out LBW decision against Guptill (in New Zealand's favor). They reviewed but it remained not out.
Was happy to see that. Terrific decision. Don't mind my incessant whining, thing is I am fed up of England especially after how they treat our team all the time. These days I support every time against them just like I support India. I get a bit carried away if I see decisions going in favor of the, want the Poms to lose badly. :winky:
Heard Anderson tried to bully him? Did it happen?
Yes. Ravi gave him an official warning for landing on danger area. For a long time he could not get over it that he was warned and looked disturbed. Commies were talking about this for a good 10/15 mins.
Yes. Ravi gave him an official warning for landing on danger area. For a long time he could not get over it that he was warned and looked disturbed. Commies were talking about this for a good 10/15 mins.
He will now say that warning destroyed his momentum etc etc just like how he complained the Jadeja incident affected his bowling. What a whine bag.