What male physique do you aspire to?

goose

How do you guys measure body fat? What method do you use?
Most gyms should have a hand-held body fat measuring device that calculates and displays your bf% when you hold it in your hands for a few seconds after inputting some basic info like your age/sex/height/weight etc. But the most accurate way to determine your exact bf% is via the skin caliper test.

I eat like 4-5 meals a day(not heavy, but moderate). I do exercises, jogging,etc. But my weight won't increase. It always stayed at 55. I can't get it to increase, even if I stop exercising.
Then you are not getting enough protein i am afraid. If you want to gain muscle weight your cardio should be mild. Your food should mainly contain lean protein, bit of complex carbs, good fat.

I eat like 4-5 meals a day(not heavy, but moderate). I do exercises, jogging,etc. But my weight won't increase. It always stayed at 55. I can't get it to increase, even if I stop exercising.
That's good in a way,I am of the opinion that your weight needs to be closest to your natural structure because that's the way your body was meant to be. However if you want to bulk up, consume 300-400 extra calories a day, till you reach 65 lbs while still working out

That's good in a way,I am of the opinion that your weight needs to be closest to your natural structure because that's the way your body was meant to be. However if you want to bulk up, consume 300-400 extra calories a day, till you reach 65 lbs while still working out
I think you mean kg. Trust me I eat a lot. If I eat anymore, then my habits would become unhealthy.

Then you are not getting enough protein i am afraid. If you want to gain muscle weight your cardio should be mild. Your food should mainly contain lean protein' date=' bit of complex carbs, good fat.[/quote'] I follow a vegetarian diet at home, and outside I eat non-veg(though not often), because I can't cook non-veg. So I mainly eat veg foods. Veg foods lack protein when compared with meat.