What male physique do you aspire to?

goose

Don't think any Indian cricketer has that pristine physical shape that our bolly actors or Australian cricketers like Johnson' date=' Watson possess. Salil Ankola that guy was well toned for a cricketer.. But bowled sh**.[/quote'] Umesh Yadav

I usually have dal as well as a 'sabji'. I don't try those whey protein supplements and pills, because there artificial supplements.
Whey isnt artificial. It is the purest form of protein extracted from milk. 1 Kg of milk contains 34 g of protein 20% of that is Whey protein and 80% of that is casein protein. Supplements are needed because it is very difficult to eat enough protein through diet because you will have to eat a lot of calories and that will lead to being fat. So, to makeup for that protein deficit, people take why proteins as they dont have high amount calories. More protein in less calories.

I lost around 9 kg (from 93 to 84)in last 6 months or so and going to gym. I did lot of jogging and running but more importantly by controlling eating habits. Have stopped eating sweets and anything having sugar completely. Absolutely no soda in last 6 months. Plan to get it to 80 and then it would be just perfect.

I lost around 9 kg (from 93 to 84)in last 6 months or so and going to gym. I did lot of jogging and running but more importantly by controlling eating habits. Have stopped eating sweets and anything having sugar completely. Absolutely no soda in last 6 months. Plan to get it to 80 and then it would be just perfect.
wats your height ?? :winky: i lost arnd 10kgs in 7 or 8 months by controlling my mouth .. reduced boozing and cut non-veg and oily stuff

LOL @ all the no-homos :cantstop: It is amazing how much men cringe at appreciating another man physically. Women do it all the time, but hey girl-on-girl is sexy :cantstop: I know a MILF who just can't get enough guy-on-guy :nice: Anyhoo, Rainatunga :hail:
You don't count, we know you are gay But seriously, girls do not dig guy on guy action, it is a big turn off for them. I think it is to do with nature

You don't count, we know you are gay But seriously, girls do not dig guy on guy action, it is a big turn off for them. I think it is to do with nature
Well... this woman had her own special kink then. I found it odd too. She said she loves guys kissing.