ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

I hate this bhaichara between Indian and Paki players. Gone are the days of fierce matches. That was fun. Some MC BC and pushing around would be great. It is plain boring now. Yesterday once Hafeez missed his steps while bowling and stopped just before bowling. He was very apologetic and said sorry like 4 or 5 times to both striker and non striker. WTF. Contrast this to Shane Warne who would intentionally delay the bowling to rile the batsman up. Missing those type of players :sad: Even Kohli has become totally boring now a days :wall:

I took you as a troll at first. But after having few discussions with you' date=' it seems you also bring up some fair points at times. I may not agree with you about Ajmal but I got to say I respect you as a poster.[/quote'] That's why you should look at someone post before his nationality. A lot of Pak fans get un-necessary flak here though all are very well behave and excellent posters
Guest Indiana Jones

Wrong. Anyone remember 2009 t 20 wc india vs Pakistan practice match? Tempers were flying high in that match when we were batting second. After they lost the match, every Pakistani players were smiling and trying to be friendly with indian players and trying to act like this is just a practice match. Lol. I never believe any Pakistani cricketer when it comes to acting skills.

Hafeez has got to be one of the most well mannered players in the World. True Gentleman :hatsoff:
yeah.. have to agree with that.. but there was this video i saw last week where he intentionally blocked ball to avoid getting run out... and respect went down a little bit good guy though..
Sehwag corrected it once he returned in 2007. There's just too much emphasis on playing through the off-side.
No, actually Sehwag's game gone worse on leg side with time. He was decent when he debuted but then he started getting out trying to flick on leg and then he stopped playing those shots and became limited to off side. This was a big reason of his fall. His tendency to play everything through off side. Even deliveries on stumps he would try to make room and play through off side which lead to a lot of poor dismissals, like clean bowled, LBW on straight deliveries as he missed the line in an attempt to play on off side.
No' date=' actually Sehwag's game gone worse on leg side with time. He was decent when he debuted but then he started getting out trying to flick on leg and then he stopped playing those shots and became limited to off side. This was a big reason of his fall. His tendency to play everything through off side. Even deliveries on stumps he would try to make room and play through off side which lead to a lot of poor dismissals, like clean bowled, LBW on straight deliveries as he missed the line in an attempt to play on off side.[/quote'] Arrey! I was talking that he improved once he returned in 2007 after being dropped. Of course, later it went worse once again.