India's Tour to South Africa, 2013

I hope Zak retires he is useless,trundling at 128 k lol, and giving away runs, to me he is done, we could have won the last game with Umesh and someone giving Shami a bowl when he was threatening and Zak came in and trundled with inaccuracy, at this time even Munaf is a better option then Zaheer

The batting has been very good so far. Two outstanding performers (Kohli and Che) backed up by two useful performances (from Rahane and Vijay). If only Nohit and Dhoni perform well in the last innings, I'd be satisfied with our batting. The bowling on the other hand has been pathetic. Jadeja was outstanding and Shami has been so-so, and unthreatening mostly. Zak and esp Ishant have been very poor.

Idiotic from SJ, really idiotic 61.6 Peterson to Jadeja, OUT, he has two in the over and Peterson's joy knows no bounds. The India change room is absolutely stunned as Jadeja's intention to go over the top again results in a leading edge and he's safely pouched at mid-off. Absolute sillyness after he had just struck a six a couple of balls previously. He wasn't to the pitch of this which added to his downfall. Morkel gives a kiss to the ball and India flounder