Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

It appears that the guy's a talented fugitive,for 8 days he was making a fool of the police:pound: 

serious question - if you dont use ur phone, your computer, your email, your bank a/c, stay inside an secret accommodation, how can the police track you?

Another episode to daily Saas Bhi kabh bahoo thi soap.:adore:

Kejriwal government sacks minister Asim Khan on live TV:  In an unprecedented move, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal sacks Food and Civil Supply Minister Asim Khan over corruption charges. During a presser, the Delhi CM said, "There is a complain of corruption against a minister in Delhi government. We won't tolerate corruption no matter who is involved." He added that the government would refer this complaint to the CBI. 

serious question - if you dont use ur phone, your computer, your email, your bank a/c, stay inside an secret accommodation, how can the police track you?

1) khabris 2)secret accommodations are rarely secret for police 3) fugitive kitna bhi shatir kyu na ho koi na koi nishan chod deta hai (though I believe somnath is a cunning guy).

though I agree with your point at large ,its tough for the police,bit similar how narain sai was escaping but his networks were large

ex AAP minister (and probably ex MLA) Asim Ahmed Khan claims that the middle man was senior AAP leader Shakeel Ahmed.

http://www.financialexpress.com/article/miscellaneous/sacked-aap-minister-asim-khan-names-shakeel-malik-as-middleman/149260/

With the audio tapes out surely Voice Experts can clarify if this is indeed the same person. I wonder if AK will sack Mr Shakeel Ahmed

I remember one guy commenting at public place on Kejriwal as we were watching big screen TV. "Is sey neech aadmi nahin dekha ! ". Later I came to know he was from Delhi and voted for AAP.

With every passing day and every new stunt, what this man said rings in my head. Yeh Kejriwal sey neech aadmi nahin dekha. If he is representative of Aam aadmi, we are in trouble.

‘Drunk’ Bhagwant Mann forced to leave bhog

“We are struggling with the case of disrespect to the Guru Granth Sahib and how can a man come drunk on the stage where Guru Granth Sahib Parkash had been done,” said Jagtar Singh.

See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/drunk-bhagwant-mann-forced-to-leave-bhog/#sthash.WDWiAxZX.dpuf

Mayank Gandhi quits AAP national executive, accuses Kejriwal of indulging in 'gutter politics'

Mumbai: The Aam Aadmi Party's key Maharashtra functionary Mayank Gandhi on Wednesday quit the party's national executive as he was "losing interest in politics".

Gandhi, who has been embroiled in public brawls with the top leadership of the Aam Aadmi Party, announced his move in a terse tweet in the afternoon and requested he be relieved with immediate effect.

Among other things, in the recent past, he had accused party chief and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal of indulging in "gutter politics and destroying the party".

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/politics/mayank-gandhi-quits-aap-national-executive-accuses-kejriwal-of-indulging-in-gutter-politics-1163453.htmlhttp://www.ibnlive.com/news/politics/mayank-gandhi-quits-aap-national-executive-accuses-kejriwal-of-indulging-in-gutter-politics-1163453.html

Finally soem one joined great partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Punjab Congress leader C. D. Kamboj on Tuesday joined the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) along with his supporters in the presence of AAP’s state convener Sucha Singh Chhotepur.

Congress Punjab unit vice-president Col Kamboj said the infighting among the State Congress leaders made him quit the party and join the AAP.

“In the current political scenario it seems that Congress is not in a position to challenge the Akalis in Punjab since its own leaders are busy infighting,” he said.

Without naming anybody, Col. Kamboj claimed that all Congress leaders are involved in fighting each other and that he had met the party’s Punjab in charge Shakeel Ahmed and also Sonia and Rahul Gandhi regarding his decision.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/punjab-congress-leader-joins-aap/article7889649.ece

The Delhi government on Wednesday cleared the Jan Lokpal bill :

“A strict Lokpal which won’t be a mere slogan, which won’t be limited to symbolism... that particular bill of the Anna movement has been passed by the cabinet by the name Delhi Jan Lokpal Bill 2015. This is the same bill which came up during the Anna movement, without any changes,” deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia said.

The draft bill, among other provisions, also brings the office of the chief minister under its purview and is in the lines of the Uttarakhand Lokpal Bill which stipulates time-bound probe.

Leader of Opposition Vijender Gupta, who earlier tried to corner the government over non-tabling of the bill on the floor of the House, said the government’s move was out of “compulsion”. :laugh:

Good that I left Arvind's company: Anna Hazare on Kejriwal-Lalu hug

"It's good that I left Arvind's company, or else I would also be facing a similar predicament," Hazare said.

"Shaking hands with Lalu and hugging him is not okay," Hazare told reporters at his native village Ralegan Siddhi in Ahmednagar district.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Good-that-I-left-Arvinds-company-Anna-Hazare-on-Kejriwal-Lalu-hug/articleshow/49905580.cms

Anna trolling Kejri :giggle:

Maha Joke pal :cantstop:

The 2015 Jan Lokpal Bill envisages a three-member body to be appointed by a committee under the chairmanship of Chief Justice of High Court, the Chief Minister, Leader of Opposition in the Delhi Legislative Assembly and the Speaker.

More importantly, the removal clause has been changed completely with the onus now on the Legislature rather than the Judiciary. The removal of the Lokpal or its members can be effected by an order of the Lieutenant Governor passed with a two-thirds majority in the Legislative Assembly.

Nowhere in the 2015 Bill is there an explicit mention as to whether the Chief Minister, other Ministers shall be under its purview unlike the earlier proposed legislation.

Releasing a comparative study of the several Lokpal Bills and Acts, including the Delhi Janlokpal Bill 2014, Uttarakhand Lokayukta Bill, Centre's Lokpal Act and Team Anna's Janlokpal draft, Bhushan said the Bill cleared by the current Delhi Cabinet was the "worst" of all.

"What do they (AAP) think? Is this why they have increased publicity budget to over Rs 500 crore? They should think of having a ministry of propaganda. It's as if they have been trained by Joseph Goebbels. The new Bill is completely different from the one tabled in 2014," charged Bhushan.

The Delhi government has not officially released copies of either version of the Bill. Rebel AAP MLA Pankaj Pushkar had yesterday made the 2015 Bill public, which he claimed to have got in his capacity as a member of the Delhi Assembly's Business Advisory Committee.

Meanwhile, functionaries in the AAP government, when contacted, refused to comment on the charges made by Bhushan at a press conference at his Noida residence.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/prashant-bhushan-steps-up-attack-on-aaps-mahajokepal-2525726.html?utm_source=FP_CAT_LATEST_NEWS

Edited by bulbul