Impressed by Pakistan's team bowling attack

putrevus

Junaid Khan shows lot of fire which is exactly you want from a young bowler. Pakistan should take care of him, he is pretty good but can't slack away after a poor series if not used properlly. I see Bilalwal Bhatti trying too many full deliveries. I want to see more of him. He can be good twenty20 bowler, but still far from guys like Umar Gul. Gul still remains best bowl in Pakistan along with Junaid Khan. I see some of the Pakistani fans have started missing Mohammad Irfan. It's fine but I think he was having his golden run, which might continue but still won't be as bright as I see as the career of Junaid Khan might turn out to be. Junaid Khan seems to be the best among all new bowlers in Pakistan. Irfan for some reason, don't know why, even though he is way better than Ishant Sharma right now, reminds me of him. May be because of his lazy atheletic attitude ont he field. I think those things might affect his bowling too. He had good few months as a bowler, but coming back from injury and impressing PCB is a big deal.

this guy is not given new ball in odis! :WTF: also he was dropped many times..if i was pakistani i would have gotten md seeing this but thing is most people i have tlaked to will take that amir over this guy..which is such a shame!
I am actually happy that's he'd dropped every now and then, because rotation of fast bowlers is an alien concept to our captains who are so desperate to win that they will run them into the ground. Irfan was injured playing a meaning less T20 even though he was semi-fit having played 2 Tests and 5 ODIs on the trot, but the 'Kaptan' insisted he can play even though he was advised against playing.
I am actually happy that's he'd dropped every now and then' date=' because rotation of fast bowlers is an alien concept to our captains who are so desperate to win that they will run them into the ground. Irfan was injured playing a meaning less T20 even though he was semi-fit having played 2 Tests and 5 ODIs on the trot, but the 'Kaptan' insisted he can play even though he was advised against playing.[/quote'] so true the moronic captains in Asia tend to grind bowlers to death to save their asses.

gul was never great in tests tbh but this guy has impressed me form day one but some reason he did not moved the ball much in south africa i feared shami will end up in same way but he was able to swing the ball.. also junaid for some reason has bullied sri lanka more than other teams maybe its mental thing cos that batting line up is not bad at all in these conditions what makes me mad is that padosis will still hype amir over junaid i guess they jsut care more baout hype and wil rather play cheats than honest good bowlers

If only Pakistan's batsmen didnt have the mental fortitude of an unborn foetus, their team can do a lot of damage with their multi-faceted bowling. As talented as the Pak bowlers are, even they wont be able to compensate for the spectacular meltdowns that their batsmen suffer from occasionally.

If only Pakistan's batsmen didnt have the mental fortitude of an unborn foetus' date=' their team can do a lot of damage with their multi-faceted bowling. As talented as the Pak bowlers are, even they wont be able to compensate for the spectacular meltdowns that their batsmen suffer from occasionally.[/quote'] I seriously fear about our test team when younis khan retires in couple of years time. We thought Azhar ali and Shafiq would take up the middle order but that is not working out smoothly. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
^ How is Shehzad ? Got a century in South Africa. May have potential.
Nobody has proper technique like leaving the ball, knowing where your off stump is. The way Pujara, Kohli, Vijay exhibited their technique outside the off channel is an alien concept to them. They are not even FTBs let alone skillful like our top order in most of the conditions.
Nobody has proper technique like leaving the ball' date=' knowing where your off stump is. The way Pujara, Kohli, Vijay exhibited their technique outside the off channel is an alien concept to them. They are not even FTBs let alone skillful like our top order in most of the conditions.[/quote'] The younger batters seem to lack patience too. Like our Sir Jaddu.

Considering that Asif and Amir are banned for fixing. The supply of good to quality bowlers is admirable. However, as good as Junaid and Ajmal are, the other 2 are very weak. Ajmal does sometimes go through long barren spells in tests. So I think he needs to improve on that, he doesn't have the same troubles in ODIs. India need to find some young talent, the current bowling unit is not good enough to make them a force.