India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

Rayudu for Rahane would be an apple-to-apple comparison. Personally, I wouldn't be too comfortable with either one of them in my starting XI for the world cup. Raina at number 6 is not a bad bet considering the lack of power hitters in the Indian ODI squad. He is not good enough to bat at number 4 or 5 but can be handy in slog overs.

title of the thread is "From what you have seen from Rayudu today, would you support dropping Raina?" its anyways asking us to speculate and i wrote what i felt based on what i saw. Just how despite two back to back 60+ scores at good SR i dont think Jaddu is the perfect no 7
He played short ball than Raina. Unles u r dhoni or csk it makes 0 sense.
Just because someone whined you don't have do the same thing.Indian team being no1 side when series started playing against no 8 side should not even talk of this nonsense. I could understand these talks when playing against bowlers like Steyn and co but common playing against trundlers like southie and Anderson if you are talking about bounce and alien conditions then you as captain of no1 side should be ashamed. You may lose to any team it is a sport it happens, but not this whining against an inferior side.
When did Dhoni talk about pitches in this series? These pitches are flat anyway.
He got out trying to cover that. But if u see he played most of the short deliveries well and he was the only indian batsmen in this series to take on Nathan McCollum.
yes indian batsman waiting to take on spinner after all spinners are our weakness Again my opinion based on today, I really do hope he has a good long international career