Yikes! What's Happened To Anushka Sharma's Face?[Surgery Gone wrong]

Cricket_Hacker

yeah .. like kate dennngs lips too .. fuller upper lips :icflove: in anushkas case , she might have asked for bee stung lips and she literally got one :giggle:
This is something i never get. How can anyone let needles and knives touch their face unless it is absolutely essentail and life threatening. Also next day when you see the mirror you see a completely different face . I simply can't imagine that.

This is something i never get. How can anyone let needles and knives touch their face unless it is absolutely essentail and life threatening. Also next day when you see the mirror you see a completely different face . I simply can't imagine that.
It must be tremendous amounts of insecurity. Looks are their primary asset and there is a limit to which exercise and make up can take you.

As far as i know Aditya Chopra called Anushka "Ugly" and this is the result of that.