IPL 2014 winners of team with best supporters - Sun Risers Hyderabad Official Thread

CSK Fan

Enjoying bowling with Steyn - Bhuvneshwar Sunrisers Hyderabad seamer Bhuvneshwar Kumar has said he is enjoying sharing the new ball with Dale Steyn and that his interactions with the South African have helped him improve as a bowler. Bhuvneshwar is currently tied with Mohit Sharma on top of the IPL wicket charts with 14. He has been one of the most impressive Indian bowlers this season, troubling batsmen with his swing with the new ball and maintaining an impressive economy rate of 5.45. "He (Steyn) is the one who always talks and shares experiences regarding the different situations in a match. Bowling at the death has been great as of now. I am glad I have been taking wickets and have been economical at the same time," Bhuvneshwar told iplt20.com. Bhuvneshwar said that patience is key for a bowler, irrespective of the format. "It (patience) is the key while bowling in different situations. And as a bowler, there will be days when you go for runs and don't get any wickets. But one needs to realise that patience pays off, and with time, it will get you results. I feel a bowler should learn to be patient come what may."