Anti-Rohit Sharma Organization Limited (ARSOL)

rkt.india

Ok Let me dissect your post

I don't hate him.
Of course no one can
He tries his best
Of course but I get people's frustration,when you are so naturally gifted,the definition of "best may alter"
but simply doesn't have the ability to succeed at the test level.
Not true,sleepwalking through a short career with apparent failures and still averages 40.00...that tells you the statement is not true.
His second innings dismissal was tailender-esque.
Not the first batsman to get a good ball....let's move on
Blame the selectors for picking him
Why would you? when you have a man who can win games singlehandedly
He doesn't get in line with the ball and so can't cover the spin. That's the reason he missed the ball in the 2nd innings. Ashwin (although a bit of an idiot) actually has a better technique than this guy. Rohit is as useless as it gets.
Take a Xanax and relax dude.......**** happens......Kohli was being set up the same way every single time in England and he kept falling for the same trap.....SRT has been bowled in crouching stance multiple times,Laxman has been bowled to fast straight balls multiple times too. It happens...the sample size is too less for you to say a lack of technique. This is the same guy who made a 138 on tough Australian conditions against Australia against a very good bowling attack and everyone called it one of the finest 100's by an Indian batsman abroad...this wasn't even 6 months back...No problems with Technique Played a back to the wall innings in a high pressure situation in the world cup-No problems with Temperament Scored 2 200's after people complained he was getting along rope-Patience reaps benefits. SO 3/3 ....I don't see why he shouldn't be persisted with. Everything I said is based on facts,I like material facts and not some airy-fairy theory about technique,head dropping,shoulder slouching stuff that is just made up
Take a Xanax and relax dude.......**** happens......Kohli was being set up the same way every single time in England and he kept falling for the same trap.....SRT has been bowled in crouching stance multiple times,Laxman has been bowled to fast straight balls multiple times too. It happens...the sample size is too less for you to say a lack of technique. This is the same guy who made a 138 on tough Australian conditions against Australia against a very good bowling attack and everyone called it one of the finest 100's by an Indian batsman abroad...this wasn't even 6 months back...No problems with Technique Played a back to the wall innings in a high pressure situation in the world cup-No problems with Temperament Scored 2 200's after people complained he was getting along rope-Patience reaps benefits. SO 3/3 ....I don't see why he shouldn't be persisted with. Everything I said is based on facts,I like material facts and not some airy-fairy theory about technique,head dropping,shoulder slouching stuff that is just made up
Huh? Look at all his dismissals in Tests till now and you will get your answer. His MCG 100s were great (and he was praised for it) but rest all ODI scores were in pattas (mostly). Every batsmen has issues at some point but the extent of it is not this much. Rohit has incredible issues which unless he goes back and sorts out from a technical level...he will get these kind of scores barring those 100s on pattas or fluke performances.

Never seen a player who miss the line of the ball completely time and again by miles. Atleast Ishant sharma got out only leg before while trying to defend. He atleast had a second line of defense. This guy somehow allow the ball to miss his bat, pad everything by some distance time and again.

Rohit Sharma is in his ninth year of international cricket and two years into his Test career. Over this period, his average stands at a modest 35.84 from 12 Tests. He only has two hundreds to show - scored in his first two Tests at home against a mediocre West Indies attack. From then on in the next 19 innings, Rohit has only managed two fifties - 72 against New Zealand at Auckland and 53 against Australia in Sydney. But more than his scores, it's the manner of his dismissals which have caused concern. The Mumbai batsman has always had a lazy elegance about his batting, which makes for spectacular viewing when he is on song but it can't permanently hide technical deficiencies in his batting. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/india-in-sri-lanka/top-stories/Is-Rohit-Sharma-the-right-No-3-for-Team-India/articleshow/48507850.cms
Huh? Look at all his dismissals in Tests till now and you will get your answer. His MCG 100s were great (and he was praised for it) but rest all ODI scores were in pattas (mostly). Every batsmen has issues at some point but the extent of it is not this much. Rohit has incredible issues which unless he goes back and sorts out from a technical level...he will get these kind of scores barring those 100s on pattas or fluke performances.
Apart from the over hyped Steyn Dismissal ...don't see a problem....even in England he got out to Moeen Ali trying to attack him In New zealand he played the innings in the toughest condition He has himself to blame for squandering opportunities with bad shot selections but honestly if you analyze inning by inning I don't see any technique that he doesn't have that others seem to posess
So is that a crime??? Rahane has played gun innings in difficult conditions but failed to capitalize on Pattas....so doesn't that kind of nullify your statement? As I said there is a flaw in every single young top order player we have....Pujara is hailed as technically perfect just because he has a slow S/R infact he has a very unorthodox technique too that may not work a lot of times. Rohit's downfall has been mainly brainfarts as he never looked like fish out of water in most of the innings....yes blame him for that.
Apart from the over hyped Steyn Dismissal ...don't see a problem....even in England he got out to Moeen Ali trying to attack him In New zealand he played the innings in the toughest condition He has himself to blame for squandering opportunities with bad shot selections but honestly if you analyze inning by inning I don't see any technique that he doesn't have that others seem to posess
lol after a million play and miss & IIRC a couple of drop catches .
lol after a million play and miss & IIRC a couple of drop catches .
SO now all of a sudden we nitpicking these occurences eh? How about in Aaustralia he was out to some brilliant slip catching after getting a start and looking pretty flawless...would you account for those too?
Never seen a player who miss the line of the ball completely time and again by miles. Atleast Ishant sharma got out only leg before while trying to defend. He atleast had a second line of defense. This guy somehow allow the ball to miss his bat' date= pad everything by some distance time and again.
Chris Martin used to do that regularly
SO now all of a sudden we nitpicking these occurences eh? How about in Aaustralia he was out to some brilliant slip catching after getting a start and looking pretty flawless...would you account for those too?
for all the flaws Rohit has , I would still back him to score runs in 2 places . India and Aus . He dosent mind true wickets and bounce , but hes the last player I will pick anywhere else . Its not just his technique which is the issue , but his approach to the game . Hes lazy and unreliable , hasnt shown any improvements in his game in nearly 10 years since we first saw him bowled by Anwar Ali in u-19 WC . Hes never going to improve .