Vijay Hazare Trophy 2014

rkt.india

Why use slow pitches in IPL then? :dontknow: They should make pitches like this in IPL if they are gonna use Morne and Umesh well.
Because Narine would be the key then. They also got Chawla for 4+ crore. Umesh and Morkel would be warming the benches mostly. Along with Cummins. Bowling would be Vinnie, Kallis, Narine, Shakib and Chawla. All will have the same pace.
Because Narine would be the key then. They also got Chawla for 4+ crore. Umesh and Morkel would be warming the benches mostly. Along with Cummins. Bowling would be Vinnie, Kallis, Narine, Shakib and Chawla. All will have the same pace.
:two_thumbs_up: Yes i forgot about that.
SG swings more than kookaburra. Kukaburra is worst ball but that is what you get in most countries. It gets soft quickly and stops swinging after 20-25 overs. SG ball has pronounced seam and in conditions like SA and Aus' date=' it will move whole day.[/quote'] yea i know. That is why i said we use that. We don't know how to use it abroad. That is why we have horrible away record.

My state team's pace attack looked better than the Indian pace attack today. Two pacers creating pressure in tandem, both bowling quick and taking wickets. The third seamer was getting bounce and there was a fourth seamer / alrounder too. Bengal encourages quick bowlers nowadays. The fast bowling culture is there. Pacers are putting in efforts and bowling well.

But his effectiveness will be severely dented if he does not get support. Bare minimum one bowler has to support him.
that is another thing bowler like bhuvan comes into play there and umesh is common sense and you can either pick jaddu or ojha who has done well in county in england this attack has capability to restrict and also attack with umesh
These type of overtly seam friendly tracks are not good for one dayers' date=' Make even ordinary bowlers look better than they are. More balanced pitches needed.[/quote'] Agree. We need more bouncy and pacy pitches rather than highly seaming tracks. Eden wicket had good bounce yesterday but was seaming a bit far too much. It was like Durban of old days. We do no get such pitches in international cricket.
yes the ball was swinging thoughout the innings and 125 kmph bowlers like Lakshmi ratan shukla were swinging it at right angles..not good the pitch also had joburg -like bounce
Bounce is good. Pitches must have bounce but not exaggerated seam movement like yesterday.