Kabira responds to your questions

kabira

Lurker 1) Why the nick Kabira? well, I was trying with different nicks on sportnetwork and one fine day watched Hera Pheri and got the inspiration and very next day my nick was KabiraSpeaking. If I had watched Deewana Mastana, who knows my nick would have been Pappu Pager. 2) As one of the few ones who has worked in the West and then gone back to India how hard was it for you to do the adjustments? adjusting for me was never a problem. I adjusted quickly when I moved here and that too in some cold place. Also now that you are settled etc and can observe things closely, what is the truth in the whole India Shining mantra? I believe India's destiny lies in its own hand. We still are bit conservative in some areas. I am really happy to see lot of youth leading in every walk of life. I was surprised to meet quite a few youngsters 23-25 year old starting their own companies and making things happen. I even met someone who moved back from USA 3 years back and started investment casting facility here and in 3 years its top notch facility with turn over of more than 5 crores. India is definately Shining and ball is in our court. We should no longer be blaming anyone. Its now or never time. 3) Fill in the blanks. If Kabira and SRK got stuck in a lift ......................................... I am not big fan of SRK, but will surely ask for autograph and would love to hear his life story on how he became superstar without any Godfathers. He surely is self made millionaire of our country. I would also advise him to stay away from love story/Karan Johar type of movies and do "Chak De" kind of roles. 4) Whats the most romantic thing you have done ? Well, you should ask my wife. I have done so many romantic thing. I think her answer would be sending her flowers on valentine's day at her work in India. 5) Name 3 of your all-time favorite songs. 1) Rote huwe aate hai sab, hasta huwa jo jayega. 2) Kisi ki muskurahato pe ho nisar, kisi ka dard mil sake to le udar 3) Wo to hai albela, hazaro mein akela. 6) Name two things you always carry in your purse. 1) Photo of our spiritual Guru 2) Driving license 7) Name the next person to be slaughtered in ICF interview list. Probabaly Prof. Shwetabh Crictics. after Every Indian game, u tend to create 3-4 threads in 5 minutes..ek dam se daura kya parta hai yeh? I am gujju, so after every india game I lose tons of ICF$ and to compensate I start those thread...You have any issues? Don't mess with Gujjus you punjabis :) sandtest 9) Will you advice other Indian folks to return back to homeland? It all depends. Its never easy to move if you have stayed 5+ years in west. I will say before you decide anything write Pros and Cons of staying at both the places. Thats exactly what I did. My Pros outweighed Cons staying here in India. Rads 10) How long did you think about moving back before you finally said yes? Its funny, first it was my wife who said lets move back, family needs us, I was like let me give a thought atleast. When I was convinced she started to have doubts. Good thing for us was that alteast one of us was positive at any give time before we moved. Any regrets? Freaking internet speed is so slow, not able to watch Rajeev's videos. 11) Any major changes that you see in people in India now I would say youth has taken lot of leadership/managerial positions and are doing great job with it. There was time 5-6 years back, whenever you visited bank, you could hardly see any youngster working there, but it has changed now. Not to forget, easy availability of loan these days...everyone wants to give you loan... Other major change, hospital facilities have improved 10 fold in smaller town like mine. coffee How long did you stay in US ? 6 years Did you take the citizenship of US and then moved to India? No, not even PR. If you are married/and have kids how did they taking it? I am married with kid on the way. It was my wife's idea/inspiration to move back so naturally she is taking well. Are you careful with money? Yeah, what a waste of question, I am gujju, don't you know. ban ban ban for coffee. How many times have you seen Hera Pheri? 20+ times. marirs The first thing people notice about you ? My speech impairment. Two good qualities that you like about yourself ? Tow which you dont like ? Likes 1) Very Kind 2) Fighter to the core, will not give up. Dislikes 1) Wish I was organized. I have tried to be organized, but somehow not able to sustain it. Any advice? 2) very complacent. What irritates you the most ? The person doing same thing over and over again but expecting different result and person who does not respect your time. Favorite Hobby/Past time, other than cricket ? reading and watching movie.

I never got a chance too 1) Chalk out the Sindhi-Gujju % in you :haha: 2) Do you miss USA ( seriously ) 3) Between Abhu-Dhabi, US and India? 4) What is your 2nd FAV Movie ( we all know the 1st ) 5) Why do yo still crave for online cricket videos when you are in India ( I was jealous to begin with )

2) As one of the few ones who has worked in the West and then gone back to India how hard was it for you to do the adjustments? adjusting for me was never a problem. I adjusted quickly when I moved here and that too in some cold place.
excellent.
Any regrets? Freaking internet speed is so slow, not able to watch Rajeev's videos.
We were trying to get on a chat with my niece this weekend and it took her forever to log into gmail with an always on connection (not sure if it was DSL or cable there).
Are you careful with money? Yeah, what a waste of question, I am gujju, don't you know.
:D

Answers to some other questions 1. What is you family business? making money 2. Did you enjoy the Mid-West? most definately. Although I was planning to move to Atlanta if I had stayed there for longer. 3. Is LTTE a terrorsit organization? Do you have any doubt on this? 1) Chalk out the Sindhi-Gujju % in you :lmao: Vadi Sai, hi kedo sawal aahe...if I do DNA testing they will not be able to get exact %. 2) Do you miss USA ( seriously ). No way. I think I came here at the right time, I was there when my family needed me most. 3) Between Abhu-Dhabi, US and India? Never been to Abu-Dhabi..So my preference India and USA...Ideally winters in india and summers in USA 4) What is your 2nd FAV Movie ( we all know the 1st ) What do you have as my 1st fav. movie? I hope its not hera pheri. My favorite movie which I really really enjoy watching is Chupke Chupke 5) Why do yo still crave for online cricket videos when you are in India ( I was jealous to begin with ) Well, we do not get Neo sports, so have to watch it on DD. DD is so crap I do not even know when they show highlights. I was not able to watch few overs here and there due to work..so your videos really help. Keep it up and do'nt be jealous