India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014

India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014  

1. 1.

• 3 seamers + Binny
    • 3 seamers + Jadeja & Ashwin (-a batsman)
    • 4 seamers + Ashwin or Jadeja (-a batsman)

They will have a combined strikerate of 2 wickets in 140 balls..so we can say we will almost always have 100 + in first session for 0.
Can you imagine india with BK and Ishant on day 5 like England today. They had pace to keep putting pressure on and get the win. Last session good speeds did the trick. Meanwhile trundlers like BK will have hit 75mph by then, We just don't get test cricket and importance of pace
Can you imagine india with BK and Ishant on day 5 like England today. They had pace to keep putting pressure on and get the win. Last session good speeds did the trick. Meanwhile trundlers like BK will have hit 75mph by then, We just don't get test cricket and importance of pace
Yeah, but i think we deserve this team ...trundlers cause that what the majority think. I want this bowling team to get humiliated...hope Shami does well and Aaron plays well in ODI.. excited to see what Pankaj does hope he gets a chance to play and gets rid of Ishant.
Yeah' date=' but i think we deserve this team ...trundlers cause that what the majority think. I want this bowling team to get humiliated...hope Shami does well and Aaron plays well in ODI.. excited to see what Pankaj does hope he gets a chance to play and gets rid of Ishant.[/quote'] :pray:
If Pujara doesn't fire forget about even drawing a single match.
Unless he gets priorities right again and focuses on test cricket, he'll be abject failure in England. Even in New Zealand, he got off to decent starts but failed to concentrate, which has never been a big issue for him. However, this stupid foray into LOI is completely changing his game and India is losing a good test player in the process
Unless he gets priorities right again and focuses on test cricket' date=' he'll be abject failure in England. Even in New Zealand, he got off to decent starts but failed to concentrate, which has never been a big issue for him. However, this stupid foray into LOI is completely changing his game and India is losing a good test player in the process[/quote'] Completely agree, that and his IPL ambitions. Guy should know his strengths and weaknesses.
India will be ripped apart by Broad' date=' Anderson and Jordan across 10 innings. You read it here first. There is no one n Indian team who can play those long innings.. I lost hope on Pujara after NZ series..[/quote'] No batsman scores in every series. Kohli, Pujara, Dhawan, Vijay, Rahane all did enough in both the series. They just need to replicate those good performances there and the team will be fine. England does not have a better attack than SA.