India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014

India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014  

1. 1.

• 3 seamers + Binny
    • 3 seamers + Jadeja & Ashwin (-a batsman)
    • 4 seamers + Ashwin or Jadeja (-a batsman)

LOL. India have always gotten their behinds handed to them by tailend batsmen. Whats new? Been the same case for Ind bowlers against different countries! Though this 10 wicket partnership of Root and Clouderson was epic :fail: Dhoni will offer his reasons :)

Stop gap bowler who could prize out a wicket or two and bowl economically and a batsmen who was expected to score 30 runs. Failed with the bat and not needed as a bowler as other seamers were doing a good job. Perhaps if there was a big partnership in the middle' date=' he could have been asked to bowl a few more overs.[/quote'] You perhaps missed watching the 8th and 10th wicket partnerships between Root and Broad and Root and Anderson, maybe they weren't big enough for you?

England let our 10-11 to score 50+ we out did them and let 11 score 81. Both have part timers in the name of bowlers. Neither team deserves to win this test. If it were upto me i wouldnt have recorded this game as a draw i would void this test, no record that such a crappy test ever happened.

Stop gap bowler who could prize out a wicket or two and bowl economically and a batsmen who was expected to score 30 runs. Failed with the bat and not needed as a bowler as other seamers were doing a good job. Perhaps if there was a big partnership in the middle' date=' he could have been asked to bowl a few more overs.[/quote'] A 200 run last wicket partnership is not big enough for you :hysterical:

"Yes, I'm disappointed with the way I got out. I could have batted more responsibly given that the end of play was close by and we had just lost Murali Vijay before that. But the ball bounced a little more and I couldn't control it enough. I couldn't capitalise on the pitch we have here," he added. When last time any indian player accepted responsibility , it is always one excuse after another excuse. Well done Pujara.keep it up.

Umpiring has been crap ... as have been England ... and India ... and the pitch ... total crap match :haha:
pretty much. Worst test match I've watched in a long time. We've been spoilt by some great series recently but if this is going to be 5 matches at this standard I'm tuning out.
I hope Pujara and Kohli are learning a lot because they will be captain and vice captain very soon. Captaining a test side is very tough and demanding and nothing like captaining an ODI side like Captain Cool is finding out.
Its been too long fro dhoni to find out that.