speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

Kulkarni was bowling better last season. Getting more bounce and movement. After returning from injury , he seems to be bowling a bit within himself. Needs mote and more bowling.
Yeah last Season He was bowling Around 140 and I remember game against RCB Where I think he got Gayle, Kohli and Ab out

fastest deliveries by each bowler 1 Morne Morkel 151.34 2 Mitchell Johnson 150.83 3 Mitchell Starc 149.92 4 Dale Steyn 149.80 5 Varun Aaron 148.96 6 Umesh Yadav 148.07 7 Mohammed Shami 147.36 8 Ben Hilfenhaus 147.03 9 Wayne Parnell 146.93
I want to see one test match in an absolute green top where Indian bats have scrapped to 220 lead and three indian quicks decimate Aus...:pray:

Screw speed...performance dekhoji:bhangra: ......:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2: purple cap ......looks nice on bhuvi 's sensible head!!!!
bhuv is good sane bowler but it does not have to be him vs speed. fast bowlers compliment medium pacers and vice versa..does not have to be one better than other. They both bring different interests into the game.

Screw speed...performance dekhoji:bhangra: ......:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2: purple cap ......looks nice on bhuvi 's sensible head!!!!
Need to repeat it for Indian team in ODIs and tests. He has done well in T20 mostly.

Dont think was hit so easily. Batsmen just got lucky that edges went for sixes yesterday. Regarding not able to adjust to T20. Only yorkers is what can save you in T20 and apart from Malinga' date=' there is no bowler who can bowl yorkers. I do not think there is any fast bowler in world cricket right now apart from Malinga. All get hit some day or the other. His ER till last game was pretty good around 6 which is not what you will say thrashed around. Bowlers have bad their days..[/quote'] Looks like batsmen got lucky today against aaron too :((