India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014

India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014  

1. 1.

• uthappa
    • raina
    • rahane
    • no one

The reason I put Binni is to get some late order quick runs and his slow medium might be handy in Bangladesh tracks. How is Rasool with bat? If he is any good he can replace Binny though. But we need an all rounder in no.7 spot.
Not seen much of Rasool to comment but seen enough of Binny. He is not in good form with either bat or ball.

iirc last time india sent a weakened team was to zimbabwe in 2009 or something and they were beaten black and blue by the zimbos. i don't believe india has the bench strength to take even the minnows lightly. this is not to say they won't win since the wickets will be flatties but it's flirting with disaster.

iirc last time india sent a weakened team was to zimbabwe in 2009 or something and they were beaten black and blue by the zimbos. i don't believe india has the bench strength to take even the minnows lightly. this is not to say they won't win since the wickets will be flatties but it's flirting with disaster.
last time, we sent weakened team to Zim, we won 5-0 last year.
:haha::haha::haha::haha: Isko kehta hai knowingly digging grave Last time we send Indian B team to Zimbabwe we won 5 - 0 Last time Pakistan send they full squad to Zimbabwe and returend with a drawn test series :hysterical:
Indian Team for Bangladesh: Raina (C ) Uthappa Rahane Pujara Rayudu Manoj Jadhav Saha Rasool Akshar Vinay Umesh Binny Mohit Mishra My team will be: Uthappa Rahane Pujara Raina Rayudu Jadhav Binni Patel Mishra Umesh Mohit :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
Uthappa to keep:hmmm: