Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

You can keep dreaming about past bilaterals, or fantasize about ghost "improvements" in your team.  Based on tonty tonty games where your team didn't even make the final.  Come talk to us about 'improvement' when your team manages to salvage a draw in Australia, instead of getting beaten across the board.   

And Indians don't care as much about "rivalry" with Pakistan as much as you folks seem to do.  Sure its great for banter and BS, but there is a strong support for the cricket boycott that goes beyond this "PM", or any other political matter.  

Bilateral cricket is a privilege, and one that will not be gifted to Pakistan until greenbros hopefully finally taste what freedom means, by getting themselves azaadi from under the boots of the fake jernail zamindars who currently loot your awaam, while sending murderers into India.  So until that policy changes, majority of Indians are absolutely fine with no bilateral cricket.  

Lmao! It doesn't take much to get you guys on edge.

On improvements and what not; there is a thing called foresight. What use is it to call things once they have happened? The genius is in reading the patterns of where things are headed.

I really hoped you would keep things restricted to cricket, but alas.

Anyhow, since you have touched it, just lemme know who was Kulbhushan? What was he doing in Pakistan?

Why was it that these so called "murderers" who were being sent across the border ended up taking close to a 100,000 Pakistani lives, but very few Indian ones, if any? 

The extent to which you are peddling the ghissa pitta desh bhakt narrative just showcases how clueless you are with facts.

The world isnt what is potrayed by your fake Indian chronicles, my friend.

You guys are the biggest disseminators of fake news, a fact that has been proven through multiple reports and i am not surprised how even the more educated ones like you lap it up.

And, this "privelege" you talk about for playing India just reeks of the inherent arrogance you lot have fallen into. 

Just remember, this universe has a system in place and the kind of arrogance you guys love to embark upon has been the deathknell of countless civilizations; ones that were 100 times more powerful than yours which despite the bruhaha remains a 3rd world country.

Edited by Axl100mph
4 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

Between 2010-2018, we went through a severe talent drought. There was literally nothing emerging in domestic cricket.  Just a bunch of oldies n chachas plying their trade. For example at one point we were opening our odi bowling attack with Anwar Ali and Sohail Tanvir, with Bhatti and Junaid supporting them. This is why we were so desperate for Amir's comeback.

However, in the last 2 years there there has been a sudden unflux of young fast bowlers and cricketers that have broken through different channels, so much so that now we have great depth in LOI cricket.

I truly believe that Pakistan has seen and recovered from its worst phase. Pity that you didnt face us during that era to rectify your negative bilateral record against us becausethat really was the decade for you to do it.

From here onwards, Pakistan's stock is only going to rise because the local talent is coming through again, and the inspiration which was dead is being rekindled. 

It is good for Pakistan cricket if they feel that they have found players who will make them competitive in the coming decade. I don't follow your batting or spin bowling that much.

I like some of the new fast bowlers coming through from Pakistan in the last 3 years. The behind the scenes planned work being put in in this area is praiseworthy. 

But I have no regrets regarding not playing bilateral LOIs against a weak Pakistan in the 2010s decade. Bilateral LOIs carry little meaning according to me. We just whitewashed NZ in the last 2 T20I series and it is giving us little joy as they defeated us in the last 3 ICC tournament matches. 

I want India to focus on test cricket and the ICC tournaments in white ball cricket. 

P.S -- New talent coming through are often the result of the planned hard work at pre-international level to mould raw talent into semi-finished products. And when it does not happen then it is usually due to lack of work behind the scenes. It is not necessarily due to lack of raw talent.

Edited by express bowling
3 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

Lmao! It doesn't take much to get you guys on edge.

On improvements and what not; there is a thing called foresight. What use is it to call things once they have happened? The genius is in reading the patterns of where things are headed.

I really hoped you would keep things restricted to cricket, but alas.

You are making improvements in t20. Congrats. I don't see progress in tests or even odi for the matter. Let's wait and see. Dont count your chickens before they hatch. Time and time again plenty of your phasst bowlers have failed. Just relax and focus on the present. Always move forward like urine. Don't be backwards like feces. 

Anyhow, since you have touched it, just lemme know who was Kulbhushan? What was he doing in Pakistan?

Why was it that these so called "murderers" who were being sent across the border ended up taking close to a 100,000 Pakistani lives, but very few Indian ones, if any? 

The extent to which you are peddling the ghissa pitta desh bhakt narrative just showcases how clueless you are with facts.

The world isnt what is potrayed by your fake Indian chronicles, my friend.

If anything pakistan has a phd in fabricating absolute balderdash to brainwash their ignorant and rather asinine countrymen who just blindly follow whatever dogma is set by your fraudulent government. 

You guys are the biggest disseminators of fake news, a fact that has been proven through multiple reports and i am not surprised how even the more educated ones like you lap it up.

Are you sure about that? If anything knowing Indian media, they are actually masochist. Very pessimistic about life in general. They would do exactly the opposite of what you say. Those accolades belong to the mighty Green nation tbh.

And, this "privelege" you talk about for playing India just reeks of the inherent arrogance you lot have fallen into. 

Just remember, this universe has a system in place and the kind of arrogance you guys love to embark upon has been the deathknell of countless civilizations; ones that were 100 times more powerful than yours which despite the bruhaha remains a 3rd world country.

What civilizations were more powerful? We are a developing nation. I think it has been established multiple times? If we are a 3rd world country, then what would you say Pakistan is? Gutter sewage level country? we have the 4rd largest economy in the world now. We are getting there rather quickly. 

@Axl100mph you guys have made good recovery in T20 cricket & little bit more in ODI cricket for that matter.  There's still quite a long way to go. 

Batting is shaky as ever barring Babar & Rizwan in all 3 formats. 

From what I saw in Test cricket from you guys in WI apart from Shaheen no one looked world class. 

Hassan & Abbass need to be kicked out sooner & invest in Dahani I think.  You have a easier draw in this WTC cycle. 

Top sides like India Aus Eng NZ will beat you easily as of now.  Even at home you needed dustbowls in Karachi to beat a weak South African team.  Probably will need the same against Visiting England & Australia as well & even that might not be easy if they come prepared. 

You have only solid T20 outfit as of now. 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

You are making improvements in t20. Congrats. I don't see progress in tests or even odi for the matter. Let's wait and see. Dont count your chickens before they hatch. Time and time again plenty of your phasst bowlers have failed. Just relax and focus on the present. Always move forward like urine. Don't be backwards like feces. 

If anything pakistan has a phd in fabricating absolute balderdash to brainwash their ignorant and rather asinine countrymen who just blindly follow whatever dogma is set by your fraudulent government. 

Are you sure about that? If anything knowing Indian media, they are actually masochist. Very pessimistic about life in general. They would do exactly the opposite of what you say. Those accolades belong to the mighty Green nation tbh.

What civilizations were more powerful? We are a developing nation. I think it has been established multiple times? If we are a 3rd world country, then what would you say Pakistan is? Gutter sewage level country? we have the 4rd largest economy in the world now. We are getting there rather quickly. 

The points you made here are even more laughable than the ones you made in that Shaheen vs India thread. 

Dont want to insult my intelligence further by entertaining you.

Anyhow, I would request the mods to behave like actual mods and not derail threads by inserting their jingoist verbiage. It only brings vultures like the one above to eat the carrion.

11 minutes ago, Axl100mph said:

The points you made here are even more laughable than the ones you made in that Shaheen vs India thread. 

Dont want to insult my intelligence further by entertaining you.

Anyhow, I would request the mods to behave like actual mods and not derail threads by inserting their jingoist verbiage. It only brings vultures like the one above to eat the carrion.

Actually you need intelligence to hurt it in the first place. Your bias and hatred towards india has clouded your judgement. Wait? Judgement? You need intelligence to actually pass a judgement. You never had much to begin with. You are from the land of aftretards after all. 

Please entertain me. I don't care about politics in cricket. It does play a role. To your dumb countrymen, beating india is the pinnacle of cricket. I don't care about Meaningless bilaterals. 

We beat Kiwis 5 0 away and 3 0 now. Guess who won when it mattered in ICC? So? I would rather be Kiwis anyday. 

Bilaterals have always been about finding combos. Even when it's played between greenbhais and us. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

@Axl100mph you guys have made good recovery in T20 cricket & little bit more in ODI cricket for that matter.  There's still quite a long way to go. 

Batting is shaky as ever barring Babar & Rizwan in all 3 formats. 

From what I saw in Test cricket from you guys in WI apart from Shaheen no one looked world class. 

Hassan & Abbass need to be kicked out sooner & invest in Dahani I think.  You have a easier draw in this WTC cycle. 

Top sides like India Aus Eng NZ will beat you easily as of now.  Even at home you needed dustbowls in Karachi to beat a weak South African team.  Probably will need the same against Visiting England & Australia as well & even that might not be easy if they come prepared. 

You have only solid T20 outfit as of now. 

I dont get the last part. Why is it insulting to have dust bowls? Pakistan has every right to prepare dust bowls. It's their home turf. 

Why cant Kiwis prepare dust bowls when Pakistan tours away? They prepare seaming tracks which suits their medium pace swing bowlers. Home advantage is called that for a reason. 

See axl 100 and Finer etc. I am fighting for you guys here. Nothing but love for you guys. Just be normal. 

Edited by Jay
9 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

Between 2010-2018, we went through a severe talent drought. There was literally nothing emerging in domestic cricket.  Just a bunch of oldies n chachas plying their trade. For example at one point we were opening our odi bowling attack with Anwar Ali and Sohail Tanvir, with Bhatti and Junaid supporting them. This is why we were so desperate for Amir's comeback.

However, in the last 2 years there there has been a sudden unflux of young fast bowlers and cricketers that have broken through different channels, so much so that now we have great depth in LOI cricket.

I truly believe that Pakistan has seen and recovered from its worst phase. Pity that you didnt face us during that era to rectify your negative bilateral record against us becausethat really was the decade for you to do it.

From here onwards, Pakistan's stock is only going to rise because the local talent is coming through again, and the inspiration which was dead is being rekindled. 

Again except Shaheen and to a certain aspect Naseem there is nothing great about the Pak bowling attack, your spin cupboard to is empty with only one test class spinner in Yasir shah, Pakistan scrambled thru a draw against West Indies recently whereas Sri Lanka are completely dominating them currently, We saw the difference between the u19 sides last time around, jaiswal whose not even in the top 10 batsmen in the country destroyed Pak pacers. Dahani, Naseem and co are not better than karthik tyagi, prasidh Krishna, saini, avesh, mavi or even umran. There is a certain process which every young Indian cricketer has to go through with first class cricket, A team and then to the national setup, India could easily assemble the quickest bowling attack in the world with saini, umran, prasidh, tyagi and bumrah but it doesn't work out like that, currently we have prasidh, Siraj, saini and avesh all capable enough of replacing Umesh, shami and ishant in the test team. Bar Shaheen and Hassan which test quality pacers do Pak posses?

It is futile to deny the natural rivalry.

One could argue that this has changed for Indian players in the last decade with their graphs improving immensely while their Pakistani counterparts' have dipped simultaneously but inherently both sides would love to picture their most iconic performances against each other.

This really should have been your decade of dominance in all honesty, particularly with how bad we were. And whether you like it or not the bilateral record does come up as does the world cup one for bragging rights.

I really think you missed a big opportunity to stamp your dominance in the books by not playing us this decade. 

So many memories missed out to undo the thumping of the 90's.

This will come to bite you as we get better through this decade and our bilaterals resume which is likely once your PM is removed in 2023.

Modi being removed in 2023? There is no chance of it happening, India will remain a superior team.

It is futile to deny the natural rivalry.

One could argue that this has changed for Indian players in the last decade with their graphs improving immensely while their Pakistani counterparts' have dipped simultaneously but inherently both sides would love to picture their most iconic performances against each other.

This really should have been your decade of dominance in all honesty, particularly with how bad we were. And whether you like it or not the bilateral record does come up as does the world cup one for bragging rights.

I really think you missed a big opportunity to stamp your dominance in the books by not playing us this decade. 

So many memories missed out to undo the thumping of the 90's.

This will come to bite you as we get better through this decade and our bilaterals resume which is likely once your PM is removed in 2023.

Why don't you do the needful by removing your PM Taliban khan first?

31 minutes ago, Jay said:

One game. Lmao. One game and greenphattys come out to toot their horns like they won the WC. 

Cannot believe it. One game lol. 

Just chill. 

Their entire cricketing hero culture is based on wins against India

Junaid Khan became a hero after win against India

Amir would have been long dropped if not for CT 2017

Many of their cricketers have been given a long rope just based on 1-2 performances against India. Its hilarious 

29 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Yeah exactly,and the bravado,we are getting better blah blah....

One toss loss against a good opponent and they went packing home.....and Wade of all people:wp23:

Tbf. Wade is a good player. He has good technique and can play unorthodox shots. 

5 minutes ago, New guy said:

Their entire cricketing hero culture is based on wins against India

Junaid Khan became a hero after win against India

Amir would have been long dropped if not for CT 2017

Many of their cricketers have been given a long rope just based on 1-2 performances against India. Its hilarious 

It's pathetic.

24 minutes ago, Vilander said:

You are an enemy country there is no rivalry with you there is just intense dislike. Most of India just does not want to 'play' with you as there is a war going on from your side. 

honest question. can pakistan even win ranji? we should play pakistan when they accept india as a sovereign nation. grant them access to ranji. bring the quetta warriors too.  

29 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Umran Malik 

1 for 34 from 10 overs so far against SA-A

Not bad at all for a young pacer on FC debut.

is his body conditioned for test cricket though. he is still a baby. so much potential. looks like they are using him in spurts. good stuff. what was pace like>?