Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

T20 world cup will be in Australia where the fast bowlers succeed.

I dont think Harshal Patel and Deepak CHahar will succeed big time in australia. 

I see Avesh , Prasidh , Siraj , Boom , SHammi would be better bowlers than Bhuvi, chahar and Harshal. Shardul seems to be one who can be picked as all rounder.

Venky iyer is good but Shardul will bowl better than him in australia.

T20 world cup Bowling- i feel Umran malik, Bumrah , Avesh, Prasidh , SHammi, SHardul and even Deepak chahar should be supported. if hardik becomes fit to bowl well , he should be supported as well.

Surya is a strong Batsman and Venky  is also looking good just as an attacking batsman.

I am sure Indian SPinners would not succeed in Australia.

1 minute ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I see Avesh , Prasidh , Siraj , Boom , SHammi would be better bowlers than Bhuvi, chahar and Harshal. Shardul seems to be one who can be picked as all rounder.

Under no conditions can Shami and Prasidh be better bowlers than Harshal and Chahar. They are simply not T20 bowlers. Bhuvi, although in a poor form, is a T20 legend. 

Indian Pitches are Patta wickets and Hence unless BCCI specifically prepares Green wickets trying to simulate Australian Pitches, we will not have any specific advantage of Practicing in these Patta wickets.

Batting on australian wickets requires batsman like kohli, Rohit and may be folks who bat well against bounce.

BCCI should prepare green tracks if they intend to practice for t20 world cup in australia.

i am waiting to see pitches in IPL, if the pitches are Patta wickets , i would not be interested to see the matches.  on patta wickets , harshal patel kind of bowlers will fetch a lot of wickets.

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I am talking about T20 world cup in Australia on Green bouncy tracks.

Green wickets?? In australi?? For t20i! LoooL

kis gole se aate ho tum log

an avg fat trundler is hyped up to be in playing  xi lmao

lay off the pipe

typical hyping up by people in this thread:

Stage 1 Hype a 135 kph walla as brett lee

Stage 2 said 135 kph debuts and bowls at 130 kph

Stage 3 Shock and despair among speend gun worshippers

Stage 4 : blame nerves blame fitness (as if thats not part of being a fast bowler)

Stage 5 when the said trundler keeps trundling match after match blame the TM saying they asked faaaaast bowler to bowl slow

graduates from the ICF 150 kph faaaast academy

Nagarkotti- bowling kum inury zyada

Prasidh - Steep bounce /good find - No where close to express pace

Khaleel ahmad - run machine 134 trundler

Avesh Khan - Trundler with the additional awesomeness of being fat and unfit

Barindar Sran - nothing to say . 140 in one match- speeds back to 128 in his second match

And many more

Edited by ComfortFood
4 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I am talking about T20 world cup in Australia on Green bouncy tracks.

Ain't no green wickets in Australia vrah. It's as flat as they come with steep bounce. 

Prasidh

Siraj.bumrah

Avesh

All will excel there. But number 9 needs to know how to bar. One of these 4 have to *ing learn to pick up the bat and play shots. 

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

Ain't no green wickets in Australia vrah. It's as flat as they come with steep bounce. 

Prasidh

Siraj.bumrah

Avesh

All will excel there. But number 9 needs to know how to bar. One of these 4 have to *ing learn to pick up the bat and play shots. 

bit early days for avesh. didn't do well today. other 3 may be fine. bumrah can bat at 9 nowadays IMO.

25 minutes ago, Vijy said:

bit early days for avesh. didn't do well today. other 3 may be fine. bumrah can bat at 9 nowadays IMO.

True. But I need 20 scores. Not 12-14. He has improved. 

Rofllmaooooo that game vs saffers hahaha. Chahal couldn't last 3 balls. Bumrah did well and almost had us through. We couldn't gucking score 3 runs for God sake. Number 10 and 11 I.e.

Disgraceful. 

Haven't been following a lot. But besides Bumrah and Siraj, no one looks good enough to me. Also, not sure if it's the fitness or training methods or just the general atmosphere in the team, but these new bowlers don't seem to sustain pace. After many years, that trend was reversed but now it looks like the problem has resurfaced again. 
Umran is the only bowler in the country that's genuinely quick among the new ones. Tyagi showed some signs too in the last IPL. The rest of them, sadly don't excite me anymore. 

17 minutes ago, MK55 said:

Haven't been following a lot. But besides Bumrah and Siraj, no one looks good enough to me. Also, not sure if it's the fitness or training methods or just the general atmosphere in the team, but these new bowlers don't seem to sustain pace. After many years, that trend was reversed but now it looks like the problem has resurfaced again. 
Umran is the only bowler in the country that's genuinely quick among the new ones. Tyagi showed some signs too in the last IPL. The rest of them, sadly don't excite me anymore. 

Prasidh is also good,need more games and hence will gain more confidence

On 2/21/2022 at 1:52 AM, ABDfan said:

This Avesh guy is a genuine trundler

Abbas

Hasan

Imran khan jn

Mohammed wasim jnr

These are trundlers. Real trundlers.

Phasst trundlers as in brainless erratic fast but slow off pitch useless bowlers:

Musa

Naseem

Rauf if be doesn't Chuck

Huzzzznain Lel

Good bowler:

Shaheen

That's it. 

3 hours ago, MK55 said:

Liked Prasidh in the last 4 ODIs.

Was getting steep bounce and making the batsmen hop and jump every other ball. 

And picked up loads of wickets too. 

Pacewise, he was Fast-medium in these 4 games ... a bit down on pace. 

48 minutes ago, Jay said:

Abbas

Hasan

Imran khan jn

Mohammed wasim jnr

These are trundlers. Real trundlers.

Phasst trundlers as in brainless erratic fast but slow off pitch useless bowlers:

Musa

Naseem

Rauf if be doesn't Chuck

Huzzzznain Lel

Good bowler:

Shaheen

That's it. 

Again your posts lacks sense and information yup Hasan is trundler just like Krishna,Siraj Avesh and Hangarekar. 

32 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

Again your posts lacks sense and information yup Hasan is trundler just like Krishna,Siraj Avesh and Hangarekar. 

Nope. Hasan is a real trundler. He has no bounce and doesn't rush batsmen. Your posts never make sense. It usually sounds like a degenerate. Actually not usually. Always. Just like the comment you made again. 

Even your phasst boys are in truth trundlers. Only chuckeen and maybe chuuckauf are fast but chckauf doesn't rush batsmen nor does he have any real intimidating bowling ability. Shaheen apart from his yorkers in the first few overs is practically harmless. 

Pitiful bowling team. Averages 75 in Australia and 60 in s.africa. laugh worthy. Please don't call them bowlers. I am talking about test cricket. No one cares about LOI apart from WC. T20 WC is a joke.