Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Kotla is no Chennai but it is a slow surface...  These guys will work on rank turners of Chennai B'lore or Ranchi...  Even then better bowlers can out bowl them. 

This Harshal doesn't even has the skill set of Srinath Aravind who had much higher level of cutters & slower balls.   Boobie is a case of straight up washed up player 

i have not read previous posts for context..but if you are talking about making slow wkts for rest of the series..then it will be stupid..

Are they preparing for Aussie fast wkts in world cup..

Or they just want to save their star trundlers from embarrassment..

Edited by Need4Speed
6 hours ago, Vilander said:

Trulely sad state. I see absolutely everyone demotivated in the site. When serious posters themselves just see no hope it hits home that we are in truely uninspiring times. Hang in there fellas. 

• I am not do despondent. Sure it looks all doom and gloom, but toss is big factor and we lost 3 and still made it close in all games

We can even go all the way if Rohit has Finch like luck in WT20. Especially with Bumrah and Arshdeep coming back

2 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

i have not read previous posts for context..but if you are talking about making slow wkts for rest of the series..then it will be stupid..

Are they preparing for Aussie fast wkts in world cup..

Or they just want to save their star trundlers from embarrassment..

Nah..  I prefer true pitches so these trundlers get exposed & we get to see good batsmanship too. 

17 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Arshdeep is good only in the death overs. Looks average at other stages 

Bumrah's fitness is still a big unknown. 

Death is our biggest weak area apart from spin.

Bhuvi/Chahar can manage in powerplay and Hardik can come in too.

1 hour ago, Lord said:

Death is our biggest weak area apart from spin.

Bhuvi/Chahar can manage in powerplay and Hardik can come in too.

I'd take Arshdeep over Harshal anyday.  But Deepak vs Boobie debate should be settled with Chahar being first who can at least bat a bit. 

Axar

Chahar

Bishnoi

Arshdeep

Bumrah 

It's a massive improvement in attack.  Will at least take us to Semis. 

3 hours ago, Lord said:
  • I am not do despondent. Sure it looks all doom and gloom, but toss is big factor and we lost 3 and still made it close in all games

We can even go all the way if Rohit has Finch like luck in WT20. Especially with Bumrah and Arshdeep coming back

Toss will not be a big factor in Australia.

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I'd take Arshdeep over Harshal anyday.  But Deepak vs Boobie debate should be settled with Chahar being first who can at least bat a bit. 

Axar

Chahar

Bishnoi

Arshdeep

Bumrah 

It's a massive improvement in attack.  Will at least take us to Semis. 

what should have been a default bowling attack looks like a dream lineup:facepalm:

15 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Kuldeep Sen  3 for 20  reduces NZ A to 27 for 5 with the help of veteran Shardul.

Excellent by both. If thakur can get his speed back up to 135-140 like he did in australia test series then he can be a handful in odi as well.