Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

9 hours ago, express bowling said:

Maybe we should name the team Kumarsthan. 

Or maybe to "Kumar"ia...which rhymes with Kamaria.

It will suit likes of Chahal and Kishan to create reels on tiktok and insta. Kohli will get some ads dancing on that hookstep.

Whole public in stadium will dance on this tune...full on money. Jay Shah will play dandiya with Pandya on the song.

https://youtu.be/i0_m90T04uw

Edited by singhvivek141

Lol what’s with this fetish of including these malnourished diminutive players in the side.  Chahar Bishnoi Mukesh  Kishan and even Pandya these days. I’m fine if they can bring in something extra. But seriously this our team now???

This team has become unwatchable. WI please slaughter these clowns. 

Edited by MK55
8 hours ago, the don said:

Mukesh kumar is a classic Sunday league trundler from the counties.

What about arshdeep? He is a trundler Kong too. Rizwan and co should be able to walk them down and hit 6s. Just don't get caught near the boundary. Only way our trundlers will get wickets.

This team has gone into gutters, ODI , T20s. they look like headless chickens. 4/5 players are not even intnl quality and playing in 11.

Do not think even in 90s Ind team was that bad when we use to say Ind team is just Sachin and rest were there to make up a group of 11 ppl to make a team.

It looks like Ind fast bowlers are not even intrsted to roll over their arm. Is ind TM this scared of 1 more injury to the bowler or this set of bowlers has nothing 

Team India has stooped so low that now even a loss don't feel anything.

Yesterday Pooran showed how to do a fightback, imagine if India were 2-2 in first 2 overs, every batter will shut shop to score 46 in 10 overs. But Pooran kept going.

Tilak Varma who played so well in first game, was looking out of character. It was only after the catch drop he woke up and scored few quick runs. I guess somewhere someone is restricting the batters to play positively and freely. I bet even Rinku would succumb to pressure if he will play under current mgmt.

Mukesh Kumar, we have regarded that third class Uber garbage pathetic pos trundler as some type of demi God of fast bowling. He magically finds his name in every XI which the selectors announce. This pile of stinking goo can't even get the no 9 and 10 batters out. 

The current problems of Team won't go away just by changing the XI (or 15). We need a new TM which has a proper batting and bowling coach and not some Dum dums like Paras Mhambrey and Vikram Rathour. I respect Rahul Dravid but he need to come out front and tell what the problems are, if players don't listen to him, then throw them out of Team for next 10 years and let them rot in domestics. If Dravid himself don't want to coach, grant him freedom and bring someone else to do the coaching job.

15 hours ago, MK55 said:

Lol what’s with this fetish of including these malnourished diminutive players in the side.  Chahar Bishnoi Mukesh  Kishan and even Pandya these days. I’m fine if they can bring in something extra. But seriously this our team now???

This team has become unwatchable. WI please slaughter these clowns. 

Mukesh genuinely doesn't looks like a fast bowler....  Even likes of Boobi,  Praveen Koomar,  Vinay Koomar at least had something about them. 

It was shameful to watch his run up & action in this day & age. 

4 hours ago, wazza said:

Lahiru is also a kumar. Why is he so fast? 

The a makes a difference? 

When God assembled all the Kumars and asked them to pick the qualities they wanted, Lahiru pushed everyone else and picked all the ability to bowl at high speeds available and nothing was left for the others.

Bhuvi picked gentleness and artistic outlook. 

Praveen picked highest degree of swing.

Mukesh picked a dirty looking beard. 

Edited by express bowling