Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Forever Indian said:

He is already 27 on paper, with real age nearing 30 I guess. No matter how blessed you are, speed is going to come down soon so he realistically has no more than a year or so to improve his game and make a comeback.

Lol he is 27..what is real age.

18 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Lol he is 27..what is real age.

I don't know his or any cricketers actual age. But I suppose you know that it's a known fact that subcontinent cricketers underquote their age to get into the age group teams. It could be that his real age is also 27 like RKT quotes but one never knows.

6 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

I don't know his or any cricketers actual age. But I suppose you know that it's a known fact that subcontinent cricketers underquote their age to get into the age group teams. It could be that his real age is also 27 like RKT quotes but one never knows.

lol never knew that hehe, how do they get birth certificates. or is it simple to lie like self reported lol this is funny.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

lol never knew that hehe, how do they get birth certificates. or is it simple to lie like self reported lol this is funny.

http://www.firstpost.com/sports/age-fraud-whispers-refuse-to-go-away-as-indian-cricket-grapples-for-an-answer-2637410.html

Read through the above link, it was even more apparent a few years back. Being in India you would know that it is easy to get forged birth certificates, and in many cases they do not even ask for birth certificates and just go by self reports I suppose.

6 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

He is already 27 on paper, with real age nearing 30 I guess. No matter how blessed you are, speed is going to come down soon so he realistically has no more than a year or so to improve his game and make a comeback.

He is definitely 27. His looks when you look at him in person, and the way he behaves and his body language, all indicate he is still pretty young. No way has he cheated about his age.

1 minute ago, Rightarmfast said:

Looks older than what he claims. His injuries also indicate his age is more.

My worry is regarding the healing time of his injuries more than him getting injured twice.

A person in his mid and late twenties is perhaps at his best phase as far as relatively quicker healing of his injuries are concerned.

And Shami is taking a long time to get fit.

It is possible that Shami is around 30.

Mark Wood, of England, is unable to sustain pace at the end of the day.

He is often bowling around 128 k / 129 k now, near the end of the day's play.

He has been unable to touch 142 k in this innings and is averaging 135 k

Another hyped Englishman in terms of pace.

Edited by express bowling

In the U19 test match

Nagarkoti picks up 5 wickets and Shivam Mavi picks up 4 wickets to dismiss England for only 195

Nalkande just bowls 6 overs and does not get a 2nd spell as England is dismissed.

@rkt.india    Can you please post the Instagram videos of Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Nalkande and Ishan Porel in this thread.

People will find it easy to check them from here in the future.  I can't find the old ones.

28 minutes ago, express bowling said:

In the U19 test match

Nagarkoti picks up 5 wickets and Shivam Mavi picks up 4 wickets to dismiss England for only 195

Nalkande just bowls 6 overs and does not get a 2nd spell as England is dismissed.

@rkt.india    Can you please post the Instagram videos of Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Nalkande and Ishan Porel in this thread.

People will find it easy to check them from here in the future.  I can't find the old ones.

Most pacers who are doing well seem to be Right Armers. Just wonder why we have stopped producing many Left Armers. Except Aniket Chaudhary I don't see any Test class Left Armers (I don't rate Pradeep Sangwan much as a Test prospect).