Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Edge off Pandya's delivery dropped by Rahane at slips.

The ball swung quite a bit.

Earlier this over, a short ball induced an edge but it did not carry to the keeper.

He bowled a couple of 140 k  balls this over and is looking good.

He has induced 4 edges so far in 4 overs.

Edited by express bowling
9 hours ago, express bowling said:

Pandya hits Karunaratne in the ribs with a sharp rising delivery.  Phisio treating the batsman.

i loved that....i dont know why i get a BIG KICK when UMESH,SHAMMI,ISHANT,Hardik or any indian Pacer hits any batsmen.

that guy got unsettled and very soon got out trying to hit ASHWIN.

this guy hardik bowled with the old ball and bowled lovely bouncers and got 2 catches dropped of his bowling ,,his pace was 133 to 141 k with the old ball.

He was tremendous in the test match as a bowler.

i like this spirit, he was trying to bowl fast and bowl bouncers. in the next test he will bowl even better.

he has zero fat on his body so he will always be able to bowl well , with a little muscle he may become faster, i see hardik at some stage challenging kohli's captaincy and even may be the next captain of india. though i dont want a pace all rounder to captain india personally.

Thampi bowled with raw pace in his first over against Afghanistan A.

Siraj  2 for 29  from 6 overs.  Bowled with pace and seam movement in his first spell.

Generally bowled on or around the off-stump while hitting the deck hard with some balls and trying to get out-swing with others.

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Thampi bowled with raw pace in his first over against Afghanisthan A.

Siraj  2 for 27 from 6 overs.  Bowled with pace and seam movement in his first spell.

Are you watching it live? Where can we see the telecast?

Thampi bowling a barrage of quick bouncers and rising short balls on the captain's instruction with field set for such bowling.

Picks up a wicket with one such delivery

1 for 40  in 10 overs.

The SA commentators praising Thampi and Siraj's  pace, control and aggression repeatedly.

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Thampi bowling a barrage of quick bouncers and rising short balls on the captain's instruction with field set for such bowling.

Picks up a wicket with one such delivery

1 for 40  in 10 overs.

The SA commentators praising Thampi and Siraj's  pace, control and aggression repeatedly.

i saw the pace bowling of thampi siraj and kaul. i think thampi was outstanding ,siraj also bowled wicket taking balls but gave away some runs and kaul was too accurate. But the IMPACT Pacer was THAMPi ..he really bowled too many bouncers and pacy bouncers and possibly the most impressive bowler of this match outshining kaul and siraj.