Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

On 1/18/2018 at 10:51 PM, New guy said:

Nope. It was not a 333 pitch. We lost out by not picking early wickets. The bowling unit delivered when the ball was old. Except 2 wickets, all the other wickets by pacers in both innings combined were with old ball. By then damage was done

you mean second test. for sure no Bhuv was a mistake clearly. The perplexing thing is. Ishant took wickets and Bumrah did not. Shami sucked first innings unfortunately.

On 1/19/2018 at 4:41 AM, rkt.india said:

we scored less than what we should have in the first innings. we needed a lead of at least 100 runs because that was a good time to bat. SA had brain fade with two runout and we returned the favor. 

that would have made it 180 odd to chase, India might have won or lsot by 20 runs..:wp3:

10 hours ago, the don said:

Muhammad amir bowling rockets today .Serious pace . Consistently well over 90mph.

Express fast . 

Always looks better when he bowl fast.

He bowls like a bowling machine nowadays. Same channel, same length. Completely defensive with an inability to take wickets. Look at his figures

5 hours ago, New guy said:

He bowls like a bowling machine nowadays. Same channel, same length. Completely defensive with an inability to take wickets. Look at his figures

I was just talking about the pace here .

He looks good when he is fit and cranks it up over 145 kph . 

6 minutes ago, the don said:

Which indian bowler has ever averaged over 90 mph in any match in any form of the game at any time in your unimpressive pace history brother ??

my brother, all Indian bowlers bowl faster than any pakistani bowler. You would know that if you ever watched cricket, my brother. Your pakistani bowlers are certified trundlers and bonafide 3rd grade!

5 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

my brother, all Indian bowlers bowl faster than any pakistani bowler. You would know that if you ever watched cricket, my brother. Your pakistani bowlers are certified trundlers and bonafide 3rd grade!

Ok but the question remains which indian bowler last bowled an average pace over 90mph in a match in any format ??

Your fastest bowler is jasprit bumrah currently and he has never breached the 150 kph barrier , lets not even go the average pace route in indo pak games featuring these bowlers lol . So sit back down.

Edited by the don
2 minutes ago, the don said:

Ok but the question remains which indian bowler last bowled an average pace over 90mph in a match in any format ??

Your fastest bowler is jasprit bumrah currently and he has never breached the 150 kph barrier so sit down please.

all the Indian bowlers have bowled in excess of 150k's pretty regularly. The question still remains which Pakistani bowler hasnt cheated ever in his career? so either stand up or sit down please

19 hours ago, the don said:

Which indian bowler has ever averaged over 90 mph in any match in any form of the game at any time in your unimpressive pace history brother ??

Off the top of my head, Umesh Yadav in the last 50-over World Cup semifinal 

Fastest    149.2 kph

Average  145.2 kph  or  90.2 mph

http://www.bcci.tv/icc-cricket-world-cup-2015/match/48

Averaging 90 mph or 144.8 kph has not been a common happening in the last 10 years   by any pacer of the world.

but both Umesh and Aaron have done it quite a few times.

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Fastest    149.2 kph

Averaging 90 mph or 144.8 kph has not been a common happening in the last 10 years   by any pacer of the world.

i am truly proud of both of them and i only blame the coaches for not training them well to turn them monsters...both these guys truly have the capabilities to beat the africans and australians in PACE and thats a very very Special thing and COACHES like shastri/arun should note this point and Use Umesh effectively ..pushing him to bowl the line n length that is planned and go for full throttle Pace....

9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Fastest    149.2 kph

did you notice umesh was way faster than SHAMMI in this match..thats the pace that umesh is capable of and with a good line n length..he was getting wickets then and giving runs but now he can control his line n length better.

19 hours ago, the don said:

Your fastest bowler is jasprit bumrah currently and he has never breached the 150 kph barrier , lets not even go the average pace route in indo pak games featuring these bowlers lol . So sit back down.

ok now that your question has been answered, Can you show me any one full test innings where a pak bowler bowled with an average pace of 140 or more ?.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Fastest    149.2 kph

Its not uncommon at all . Infact starc in the very match averaged higher speeds along with wahab riaz in that same tournament . Two of several bowlers to average that sort of pace from different countries.

20180123_231911.png 

Umesh has lost pace and bumrah is India's quickest bowler these days .

Edited by the don