Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Bumrah bowls a delivery at 144 k. 

Brendan Julian says, " That is probably the fastest ball in these 3 matches by him ".

Truth is ...

1st match fastest by Bumrah  ... 148 k

2nd match fastest by Bumrah ... 147 k

Atleast 50 balls have been bowled by Bumrah at 144 k to 148 k in these 3 games.

What he says is a major lie.

Many foreign commentators keep on talking down the pace and quality of Indian fast bowlers by using false facts. I don't know why !!  And not a single Indian commentator rectifies this.

Edited by express bowling
3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah bowls a delivery at 144 k. 

Brendan Julian says, " That is probably the fastest ball in these 3 matches by him ".

Truth is ...

1st match fastest by Bumrah  ... 148 k

2nd match fastest by Bumrah ... 147 k

Atleast 50 balls have been bowled by Bumrah at 144 k to 148 k in these 3 games.

What he says is a major lie.

Many foreign commentators keep on talking down the pace and quality of Indian fast bowlers by using false facts. I don't know why !!  And not a single Indian commentator rectifies this.

and our commies are fired if they criticize our team..  

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Natarajan is a good trier, but he is not international material. The team management has missed a trick. I would prefer nagarkotti if that would be possible. Or even Umesh uadav,

Nagarkoti to me is far from being an international material at the moment. Mavi is much more of it. Nagarkoti will have to try to become an alrounder. The biggest problem with Koti is he is too short and hardly gets bounce. Mavi isn't that tall to but has an high arm action.

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Nagarkoti to me is far from being an international material at the moment. Mavi is much more of it. Nagarkoti will have to try to become an alrounder. The biggest problem with Koti is he is too short and hardly gets bounce. Mavi isn't that tall to but has an high arm action.

Mavi bowls very apt deliveries. Channel balls upfront and yorkers / slower balls at the end. Generally bowls an off stump line.

If he can bowl at his original pace and bounce, he will be very dangerous.