Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

35 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Possibly, that's why now he is trying his backfoot to land mid-way instead of parallel to the crease. Side on position is always going to land him in a problem.

What do you think aiut Khalleels run-up?Is there anything he's lacking there?

Thought he has problem there, i cant figure it out yet, trying to find

What do you reckon?

Probably Umesh , Siraj, Bumrah and Shardul would have got some good rest as Indian batting is Plyaing well and they have got 2 nights to sleep, this good night sleep and time to relax can be magic to fast bowlers.

i expect pacers to come back in full form and full pace. Pitch has turned flat so i feel Indian batters have to give them a cushion of 350 runs. 350 will create some Pressure and english batsman will not know whether to play to draw the game or score runs.

story in Oval is quite crazy, some times ball swings a lot if the weather changes else it is a flat wicket. also new ball creates a lot of bounce and hence gets wickets. in this test, we have seen the ball swinging big time by some bowlers and some times it is a flat wicket.

one cannot judge much as if a batsman gets out during the swinging conditions , you cant say he is out of form.

8 hours ago, Vijy said:

Yes. We do not need to be unduly concerned about pace bowling - Tyagi, Avesh, Prasidh are all 25-26 or less and Boom is 27. the real issues in the future will be batting and spin bowling

India will never run short of batting talent. there are few reasons.

when i started batting against leather bowl, , i realised pacers were not getting the ball to bounce much , 90 percent balls were under my knee so i started playing at front foot and driven too n sqare cut too.

most pitches in india are friendly n help batters improve their batting. thats how i improved. once their batting improves , they try to bat in green pitches too. but yes swinging english conditions are not available so our batsman wont play well in swinging conditions. but india will always have 15 batsman good enough to bat anywhere in the world except england and newxzealand as both these countries ball swings.

indian bowlers r not as tall as foreign fast bowlers and so we do not have an edge over others in fast bowling.

6 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

India will never run short of batting talent. there are few reasons.

when i started batting against leather bowl, , i realised pacers were not getting the ball to bounce much , 90 percent balls were under my knee so i started playing at front foot and driven too n sqare cut too.

most pitches in india are friendly n help batters improve their batting. thats how i improved. once their batting improves , they try to bat in green pitches too. but yes swinging english conditions are not available so our batsman wont play well in swinging conditions. but india will always have 15 batsman good enough to bat anywhere in the world except england and newxzealand as both these countries ball swings.

indian bowlers r not as tall as foreign fast bowlers and so we do not have an edge over others in fast bowling.

we need batsmen who'll do well in NZ and Eng too - neither of these teams are minnows, and any good team should attempt to win there. we have failed quite miserably in both places in last several years.