Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, the don said:

I think Naseem is the best young fast bowler in world cricket atm. 
The thing i love about him is he keeps his average pace always around 140 kph even when he is ambling and keeping it tight.

His new ball skill adds a new dimension to the Pakistani attacks.

Lowkey want to see hasnain at perth with the new ball.

In T20, he could be maintaining that pace. I will not refute. Across all segments of cricket, no. Let him play for 3-5 yrs and we will come to some conclusions about him. 

2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

In T20, he could be maintaining that pace. I will not refute. Across all segments of cricket, no. Let him play for 3-5 yrs and we will come to some conclusions about him. 

He was bowling 140 kph in tests vs australia in unforgiving Pakistani conditions.

Naseem has a lot more in the tank. He came on the scene as a 146-146 kph bowler but has focussed on a stock delivery, will get quicker in a year or two.

Just now, the don said:

He was bowling 140 kph in tests vs australia in unforgiving Pakistani conditions.

Naseem has a lot more in the tank. He came on the scene as a 146-146 kph bowler but has focussed on a stock delivery, will get quicker in a year or two.

All Pakistan bowlers including Shaheen bowl in low 130’s in second spells or the longer a test match goes. They are rapid in T20 no doubt. Never seen Rauf in tests but I think he will have consistent pace.

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

All Pakistan bowlers including Shaheen bowl in low 130’s in second spells or the longer a test match goes. They are rapid in T20 no doubt. Never seen Rauf in tests but I think he will have consistent pace.

Naseems pace was dud last match,Pandya looked more threatening and pacy than him

Shame the celebrated(self proclaimed)pace attack of their barring Rauf couldn't go past our trundlers much

Edited by Suhaan
3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Cricviz data places naseem as one of the 5 fastest test bowlers in terms of average pace, so he clearly maintains his pace. The data is there for consumption.

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Naseems pace was dud last match,Pandya looked more threatening and pacy than him

Shame the celebrated(self proclaimed)pace attack of their barring Rauf couldn't go past Pandya's

No it wasnt, he bowled beautifully last match and was way quicker in terms of average.

6 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Shame the celebrated(self proclaimed)pace attack of their barring Rauf couldn't go past Pandya's

Naseem is a good bowler because he is young, has some natural ability and a bright future. Rohit and Rahul when they played fearless cricket almost were in the process of ending the hype in the second Asia cup game.

He still has a looooong way to go. Given how things work in Pakistan let’s see where he will be in 3-4 years from now. As an Indian we would love to have a talent like Naseeem. That’s a fact. However he isn’t the best thing since slice bread like @the don is making him out to be.

You never know where he will end up especially in a country Pakistan. 

Edited by maniac
1 minute ago, maniac said:

Naseem is a good bowler because he is young, has some natural ability and a bright future. Rohit and Rahul when they played fearless cricket almost were in the process of ending the hype in the second Asia cup game.

He still has a looooong way to go. Given how things work in Pakistan let’s see where he will be in 3-4 years from now. As an Indian we would love to have a talent like Naseeem. That’s a fact. However he isn’t the best thing since slice bread like @the don is making him out to be.

I have always rated him and he has finally found a stock ball, with his new ball skills he will do well more often than not if he remains injury free.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

There are his figures for his last match,

I wont argue on his bowling performance,but the said poster and his fellow countrymen keep propping up here with only purpose to troll using "pace" of the current bowlers from both sides

Despite knowing we have taken most number of trundlers there,

That was just the chest thumping i was pointing at they had for past few weeks

Pacewise i have seen Naseem ,he is no special in that regard ,we have far more quickers merchants out here in Sen,Umran,Tyagi and others

So this lot in this forum ,should have some shame and stop bragging about it all the time

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

There are his figures for his last match,

I wont argue on his bowling performance,but the said poster and his fellow countrymen keep propping up here with only purpose to troll using "pace" of the current bowlers from both sides

Despite knowing we have taken most number of trundlers there,

That was just the chest thumping i was pointing at they had for past few weeks

Pacewise i have seen Naseem ,he is no special in that regard ,we have far more quickers merchants out here in Sen,Umran,Tyagi and others

So this lot in this forum ,should have some shame and stop bragging about it all the time

Let them. That’s where we get comedy and masala from :dontknow: