Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Brett Lee talks about Md.Siraj bowling in this IPL ......

" Siraj and Prasidh have constantly clocked in excess of 145kph-plus and the former has been especially impressive for Virat Kohli’s side."

Siraj is nailing the yorkers this year. So far, he has bowled one of the fastest deliveries this year and has bowled 34 deliveries more than 140kphs, ( till 5 matches ) ” former Australia pacer Brett Lee said in the pre-match analysis on Star Sports.

According to the analytics by the broadcaster, Siraj bowled a total of six yorkers in nine matches in IPL 2020 but has already bowled 12 in five matches in 2021. "

When he nails his yorker, the batters are struggling. He brings his length to the yorker zone more often this year. I reckon it is a little technical change from last year. I see a higher arm, closer to the umpire’s head and a better bend from his back-leg. His front foot is facing more towards stumps,” Lee, who knows a thing or two about bowling fast, said adding that Siraj could well breach the 150kph barrier soon. "

Edited by express bowling
2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

" Siraj and Prasidh have constantly clocked in excess of 145kph-plus and the former has been especially impressive for Virat Kohli’s side."

“Siraj is nailing the yorkers this year. So far, he has bowled one of the fastest deliveries this year and has bowled 34 deliveries more than 140kphs,” former Australia pacer Brett Lee said in the pre-match analysis on Star Sports.

According to the analytics by the broadcaster, Siraj bowled a total of six yorkers in nine matches in IPL 2020 but has already bowled 12 in five matches in 2021. "

When he nails his yorker, the batters are struggling. He brings his length to the yorker zone more often this year. I reckon it is a little technical change from last year. I see a higher arm, closer to the umpire’s head and a better bend from his back-leg. His front foot is facing more towards stumps,” Lee, who knows a thing or two about bowling fast, said adding that Siraj could well breach the 150kph barrier soon. "

bumrah better watchout. tough comp bro.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Siraj is nailing the yorkers this year. So far, he has bowled one of the fastest deliveries this year and has bowled 34 deliveries more than 140kphs, ( till 5 matches ) ” former Australia pacer Brett Lee said in the pre-match analysis on Star Sports.

I noticed it in Eng test series..  He was constantly hurrying English batsmen on supposedly unresponsive tracks.  That set up to Joe Root especially was super impressive when he pinned him LBW.  I would be very disappointed if he isn't in playing XI for WTC final. 

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

This competition between our quick bowlers will be really good and healthy for Indian cricket.

We now have 3 top quality quicks in Bumrah, Siraj and Shami.

Add Bhuvi when fit. 

Add Ishant for tests. 

Add prasidh for tests and ODI soon

Add avesh for tests soon

Add Tyagi for all formats soon. 

Still have high hopes for Mavi as well. Not to mention porel who is not far behind either. 

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I noticed it in Eng test series..  He was constantly hurrying English batsmen on supposedly unresponsive tracks.  That set up to Joe Root especially was super impressive when he pinned him LBW.  I would be very disappointed if he isn't in playing XI for WTC final. 

I don't know bro. I am glad I am not the one selecting. How can you possibly refuse Siraj. But then how can you refuse Shami? What do you say to Sundar who has been outstanding. 

Thakur add depth. Ishant has a good record in England. 

And then Bhuvi is a master of swing. 

4 hours ago, Jay said:

I don't know bro. I am glad I am not the one selecting. How can you possibly refuse Siraj. But then how can you refuse Shami? What do you say to Sundar who has been outstanding. 

English conditions don't suit Shami and he has consistently struggled there.

5 hours ago, Jay said:

Add Bhuvi when fit. 

Add Ishant for tests. 

Add prasidh for tests and ODI soon

Add avesh for tests soon

Add Tyagi for all formats soon. 

Still have high hopes for Mavi as well. Not to mention porel who is not far behind either. 

I was talking about established / almost established quick bowlers in that list.

Ishant and Bhuvi are good  ... but not quick anymore.

The others are trying to establish themselves.

5 hours ago, Jay said:

Shami ain't good enough for England.  His length is rubbish for English pitches. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Shami ain't good enough for England.  His length is rubbish for English pitches. 

A world class player like Shami can definitely work on Duke ball lengths. I am certain he can fix it. A guy with a perfect seam position like Shami can no doubt be effective if he adjusts. Hope he goes there early for prep. 

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

I was talking about established / almost established quick bowlers in that list.

Ishant and Bhuvi are good  ... but not quick anymore.

The others are trying to establish themselves.

Well they can only be established if they get chances. When our frontline monsters are so good it's hard to get a chance. 

We all saw how good our reserve team played vs Australia. 

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah 

Shami

Siraj

Ishant

Umesh

Prasidh

Avesh

Saini

Tyagi next in line.

This is some serious heat for test matches.

lord have mercy. we going to seriously phu.. some butt.

On 5/9/2021 at 3:13 PM, express bowling said:

Bumrah 

Shami

Siraj

Ishant

Umesh

Prasidh

Avesh

Saini

Tyagi next in line.

This is some serious heat for test matches.

in IPL, Avesh bowled better than Ishant Sharma.  kinda faster and looked dangerous..i remember MSD blocking his deliveries and then getting bowled. he created lot of wicket taking opportunities. his pace on speed gun was between 133 to 146k but his 137k balls also looked rapid....

am I reading too much....

is this guy ready to beat Prasidha and Ishant Sharma. he is ahead of shardul and ready to beat Prasidh and Siraj and Umesh.

21 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

in IPL, Avesh bowled better than Ishant Sharma.  kinda faster and looked dangerous..i remember MSD blocking his deliveries and then getting bowled. he created lot of wicket taking opportunities. his pace on speed gun was between 133 to 146k but his 137k balls also looked rapid....

am I reading too much....

is this guy ready to beat Prasidha and Ishant Sharma. he is ahead of shardul and ready to beat Prasidh and Siraj and Umesh.

he is very good