India have complained to ICC on an incident involving Jadeja and Anderson in the 1st Test

Pub dont have bouncers
Never been to a pub,so dont know.but this says they have
bouncer A bouncer is the first face you see when entering a bar, pub, or night club, and how they treat you often sets the mood for the night. they make sure everyone who enters the establishment is of legal drinking age, not overly intoxicated, dressed according the the bars dresscode, not carying any weapons or drugs. They tend to be large and muscular. their job is to make sure that the bar is safe for the customers and bar staff alike. the bouncers duties inside the bar are to eject overly drunk people and trouble makers, and to prevent and break up fights, make sure people pay for their drinks. If you treat a bouncer with respect, most will act in kind. If you act like an *******, chances are you will wake up in an ally in a pool of your own blood with serious head trauma. "I called the bouncer a pussy, that was the last time I saw out of my right eye" "I gave the bouncer at the door a fifty and he let me and my friends in right away, without cover charge too!" "that bouncer saved my ass from getting jumped, I'm gonna buy him some drinks for after he gets off work"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bouncer anyway you missed the point :cantstop:
As far as cricinfo goes. I think its still the best around. Stastguru is quite useful. There is enough information. The standard of adticles to be fair has slipped in the past few years. The problem with cricinfo is that they want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to be the source of Indian cricket which is their biggest market and yet want to be a voice against India to show their neutrality. Case in point, when Sachin retired. Cricinfo covered it with gusto yet their editor (forgot his name Vasu or the other guy) were on twitter *****ing about it. The problem for cricinfo is that Wisden India is gaining traction. I see they have eased out Sharda Ugra because she was super critical. Point is cricinfo need to make a choice. They position themselves as pro India website or a global website. They are caught in the middle. Its a bit like CNN Fox and MSNBC. CNN is not quite right wing like Fox and not quite left wing like MSNBC. Result is a loss of viewers.
Been seriously looking for other options outside cricinfo, just a very negative site towards Indians. Cant stand Sharad Ugra and Monga characters have been most critical of India always, turn downs.
Been seriously looking for other options outside cricinfo' date=' just a very negative site towards Indians. Cant stand Sharad Ugra and Monga characters have been most critical of India always, turn downs.[/quote'] And the new cricinfo layout has really turned me away. So much crap fit into one page. Site Load time is much more than before and most of the stuff I dont care about.
And the new cricinfo layout has really turned me away. So much crap fit into one page. Site Load time is much more than before and most of the stuff I dont care about.
+1. Its pathetic. Whenever i open it its hangs my browser and i have to forcefully end the flash player then it will leave the browser. :mad:
Good. England are type of team that's always fired up and giving its best. In 2000s this was exactly type of incident which worked in our favour as fired up the lethargic Indians and produced some stellar performances in spiced up affairs, no coincidence we had top record againbst aussies as they used to wind us up and eventually team india would fire up and fire back. This can make us instead of giving 70% on hard day, we might just get some going at 100% and chasing every ball down for once rather then going through motions. Hopefully this will fire us and we fight back and play well now. Problem is Dhoni who will pour water on any indian players pumped. O for a dada in charge now to rally the troops
:winky: