bhakts assaulting Rajdeep Desai

sachin34357

Reading some of the comments here, I am amazed at the thinking. So now, just because Rajdeep is supposedly more classy, sophisticated, well-travelled, thus his words must be correct despite all the evidence to the contrary. Basically, it's" holier than thou" again. Kejriwal would be very proud of Rajdeep. And unsurprisingly, AAP supporters are blindly supporting Rajdeep. In the anti-Modi propaganda about 2002 riots, it was Teesta and the media goons who went on a rampage against Modi with only falsified evidence. So it's just a common tactics by haters.

Attack on Rajdeep Sardesai: An eye witness account from Madison Square Garden http://www.firstpost.com/living/attack-on-rajdeep-sardesai-eye-witness-account-from-madison-square-garden-1735471.html As expected nobody would share this story on social media rather they'll find a video of sub-plot and will try to pass on that as the main incident. Limits to mislead people. And yes, pls don't forget to declare Achint Sharma as psecular and keep supporting goon-o-cracy.
Where is the video evidence for all this? LOL.....you are taking one man's word over scores of reports to the contrary as well as video evidence........he may have been goaded.......but Sardesai has no right under any circumstance to get physical with anyone...... The US is a democracy and people have the freedom to express themselves (first amendment).......if Rajdeep can't take the criticism.......he should sit at home and drink himself to sleep........ PS: Read the comments below the article.......or you don't want to because of Modi trolls :giggle:........

Modi detractors / Kambhakts / haters :-I think this single incident demonstrates what this election result means for lot of people in India. They have taken a position against the man, who is Modi and are seriously struggling to come to terms with the reality of times. now this includes his hard core haters and ofcourse good old AAP. They can create their alternate reality but it is difficult to sustain it in light of what is developing on ground. Rajdeep Sardesai :- I feel in all his partisan views and coverage against Modi, he was a decent journalist. He worked a great deal for the media in India to grow and flourish. Now, it is saddening to see a man completely lose his sense, provoke a crowd, assault a supporter and then cry foul. It is a sad descent of a man who is on wrong side of fate. A man who has completely lost his presence of mind of where he is, what he is saying and what he is asking. There are Vardarajan, burkha, bhupendra, n ram and many others don't like Modi. But they have not lost their balance and still are able to articulate their points no matter how justified as it maybe. Goes to average Americans and asks who is Narendra Modi ? Most Americans don't know who their governor is, but they are sample to prove that PM is not that famous. Is that anti national ? Possibly. The biggest loss Rajdeep's stupid action does is that it will further weaken critical voices against Modi. This would be sad.

Modi detractors / Kambhakts / haters :-I think this single incident demonstrates what this election result means for lot of people in India. They have taken a position against the man, who is Modi and are seriously struggling to come to terms with the reality of times. now this includes his hard core haters and ofcourse good old AAP. They can create their alternate reality but it is difficult to sustain it in light of what is developing on ground. Rajdeep Sardesai :- I feel in all his partisan views and coverage against Modi, he was a decent journalist. He worked a great deal for the media in India to grow and flourish. Now, it is saddening to see a man completely lose his sense, provoke a crowd, assault a supporter and then cry foul. It is a sad descent of a man who is on wrong side of fate. A man who has completely lost his presence of mind of where he is, what he is saying and what he is asking. There are Vardarajan, burkha, bhupendra, n ram and many others don't like Modi. But they have not lost their balance and still are able to articulate their points no matter how justified as it maybe. Goes to average Americans and asks who is Narendra Modi ? Most Americans don't know who their governor is, but they are sample to prove that PM is not that famous. Is that anti national ? Possibly. The biggest loss Rajdeep's stupid action does is that it will further weaken critical voices against Modi. This would be sad.
Time for the India Today group to cut their losses.

Rajdeep SardesaiVerified account ‏@sardesairajdeep Super speech by Modi; not so super behaviour by some bhakts. Guess some things won't change.
I have a problem with him calling others bhakts. This is fundamentally a wrong thing to say if you are a journalist and claiming to be a non-partial..

Want to see Ram's response on this.. Keeping Zee's sensational type news aside, video gives clarity on what happened..
From this video (and this video only) - it looks like Rajdeep initiated the physical contact, which is pretty pathetic on his part. But we dont know what happened preceding to that or what words were exchanged. Irrespective, Rajdeep should have absolutely not lost his composure.

I have a problem with him calling others bhakts. This is fundamentally a wrong thing to say if you are a journalist and claiming to be a non-partial..
If you see the video, this is least of his problems. He has broken the veil and shown pathological hate for Modi. Made things more difficult for others.

The US is a democracy and people have the freedom to express themselves (first amendment).......if Rajdeep can't take the criticism.......he should sit at home and drink himself to sleep........
Not only Rajdeep can't take criticism, he can't take or digest any praises for Modi. In Indian media in recent years, you can openly easily criticize/abuse Modi but it has been difficult to praise Modi, without people getting labelled with some nasty words related to communal, unclassy and personal abuses. In less than 24 hours, this case has made a big turn. Started with Rajdeep tweeting about the incident and playing the victim card but after the new video, people now are questioning Indian journalism. Rajdeep's personal agenda backfired. He should apology for hurting others, damaging the image of India and conducting false journalism.

Sagarika Ghose ‏@sagarikaghose 15m Let dogs bark, I continue to do the work I love & be true to values I believe in. Let the scumbags screech. Watch out for my blog soon! This is the kind of journalism in india, misusing the power of media.
Area bhai, u have to excuse Sagarika, she believes in the values of TOIlet, that's her level of 'journalism', don't blame her.

Sagarika Ghose ‏@sagarikaghose 15m Let dogs bark, I continue to do the work I love & be true to values I believe in. Let the scumbags screech. Watch out for my blog soon! This is the kind of journalism in india, misusing the power of media.
a*sh*le.scumbags... husband/wife have a lot of class

Dogs.....scumbags........eloquent as always

Modi Modi chanting crowd assaults someone. Reaction : This is how his bhakts are. Classless violent idiots following violent leaders foot steps. Allan o Ackbar chanting ISIS beheads people. Reaction: These are just a few idiots , this is not what Islam stands for.
ISIS beheads people. Reaction: Moderate Muslims must stop them. Modi Modi chanting crowd assaults someone. Reaction: These are just a few idiots. Support for Modi is for sab ka vikas.

Rajdeep Sardesai' date=' for all his journalistic mediocrity has probably been in more volatile situations in the past and has not been involved in anything like this. All of a sudden, he started assaulting a decidedly partisan crowd. Meanwhile, I've also got a bridge to sell which connects NJ to NY.[/quote'] Lost his job after modi became pm explains his bitterness.