bhakts assaulting Rajdeep Desai

sachin34357

Rajdeep Sardesai' date=' for all his journalistic mediocrity has probably been in more volatile situations in the past and has not been involved in anything like this. All of a sudden, he started assaulting a decidedly partisan crowd. Meanwhile, I've also got a bridge to sell which connects NJ to NY.[/quote'] The same bridge you were trying to sell when you claimed that Modi wont be Prime minister ? Where's the burnol ?

ISIS beheads people. Reaction: Moderate Muslims must stop them. Modi Modi chanting crowd assaults someone. Reaction: These are just a few idiots. Support for Modi is for sab ka vikas.
Except that it was opposite in this case at least. Unless one can lie through his teeth even after watching the video evidence.

You have made a fool of yourself. Accept it and move on. :cantstop: Stop trying to give your own spin. The video posted is of the same incident as in OP. But Khangressis will only see what they want to.
Resort to name calling just because a person doesn't agree with you. This intolerance is hallmark of Modi-bhakts. Keep it up :two_thumbs_up:
Dear respected honorable Shree Raghavji, I honestly did not want to state the obvious until you started spinning theories around the facts put before you. The new elaborate video is of the same incident as the one reported in OP. Check it before commenting. It is crystal clear to everybody except you that Rajdeep actually started the fist fight. Until then, it was only verbal jibes from both sides. Sincerely, Texan === Now, that I have got that out of the way, here are the facts of the incident as seen from the videos available so far: 1. Sardesai starts asking inflammatory questions to a crowd filled mostly with supporters of Modi in which he completely forgets that Modi is now the Prime Minister of India, representing all Indians in a foreign country. He is not the BJP candidate! This is not a political rally in which you start asking about domestic political questions. Fine, ask whatever you want. Now, the crowd resorts to heckling to stop him from asking such questions. Rajdeep and members of the crowd exchange verbal abuses. So far, everything is still non-violent. Now, Rajdeep, unable to control his emotions, attacks a member of the crowd.... and worse still, goes on Twitter and claims to be a victim! :whack: And then, some dimwits find enough fuel in the fodder to create a thread and start bashing some so called bhakts. It cannot get more ironic than that.... seriously cannot get more ironic than that. :cantstop: 2. Now this is a really important fact to factor in. At the same time and the same place, there were about 100 or so anti-Modi protestors at the venue who wanted to register their protest against Modi's past. But there was absolutely no untoward incident reported between these anti-Modi protesters and the ones who were supporting him! How come???? :omg: Aren't the "bhakts" violent and intolerant???? But only Mr. Sardesai was the victim here because after all, he is a secular intellectual in India :angelic:

P.S. Dear respected honorable Shree Raghavji, I hope you were as good with spinning a cricket ball as you are good with spinning facts. At least, we would have had a bowler who was Warne and Muralitharan all rolled into one. Sincerely, Texan

THE SAGA OF Rajdeep Sardesai !! So after all these nonsense paddled by media that Rajdeep Sardesai was attacked !! Here is what happened real time !! - Rajdeep takes a place and started setting up with his camera man !! - People came to him to greet him, I was there too, saying “you are in saffron , whats the deal ” .. he got bit upset by that “joke” Couple of people came to him to take pictures, he was “happy” that time - person came in and just said, “Rajdeep sir, hope you do fair reporting and not the biased one” - Rajdeep got really offended with this comment and said “Listen .. I KNOW MY JOB AND DON’T TEACH ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO, LET ME DO MY JOB ” - By this time many people were gathered and many were Gujarati - Rajdeep judged that and commented , “looks like this is gujju only event” - So entire group of people got really offended and started saying “I am from andhra, I m from MP, I m from Maharashtra etc..” - All these was before camera was rolling - Camera started - People shouted “Modi Modi” - And then he started asking all crap questions like “how much did you pay for the ticket” , “why did you come here to see Modi” “Did he do anything in last 100 days” and all that crap .. - people started shouting again, “Rajdeep looser..” “Rajdeep .hye hyee” - couple of people did started cursing but quickly stopped by all - then a person shouted “Rajdeep is a news trader, congress stooge” - This time Rajdeep came into his “Macho Avatar” and removed his jacket and shouted “who said it.. come here” - A person came in front and then Rajdeep told him “you are an *******” - A person replied saying “you too” - Then Rajdeep got really angry and tried to grab that guy from shirt ..” - That guy responded quickly and pushed him away - people took Rajdeep and that person away to avoid any more confrontation - lot of people started saying call the cops get him arrested and they were requested not to do that to avoid any black mark on Indian media - I and my friends quickly pushed all people away from Rajdeep but people were really angry so started shouting against him .. we told them not to do that for our country’s sake - Vijay Jolly jee came and tried calming everyone down - Matter was over - After event was over, Rajdeep was again in middle of the crowd, passing senseless comments like “People have money but no class..” and all - He also mentioned after Modi’s speech was over that, “I am ok , because I am trending more than Modi on twitter” - He also said that, if you want to take a picture you have to purchase my book - At the end Media only ended up showing “Misbehavior with Rajdeep” Clip —- THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED AND I AM TAGGING PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE AND SHARE THIS WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN TO REVEAL THE TRUTH !!
http://deshgujarat.com/2014/09/29/rajdeep-sardesai-attacked-a-person-his-fellow-media-persons-attacked-truth/

All that doesn't matter for Modi Bhakts. Rajdeep is not a fan of Modi hence for them' date=' he deserves to be beaten, and if some people on twitter have their say, even killed.[/quote'] Do you think facts really matter to Kangressis? :cantstop: For them, a perception is written in stone and cannot be changed no matter how much clinching evidence you provide to the contrary.

Rajdeep Sardesai' date=' for all his journalistic mediocrity has probably been in more volatile situations in the past and has not been involved in anything like this. All of a sudden, he started assaulting a decidedly partisan crowd. Meanwhile, I've also got a bridge to sell which connects NJ to NY.[/quote'] Sonia bhakts losing all logic and creativity.

Thinking again, the confusion or the debate is only because it involves a political figure. If it was related to a non-political figure, it would be an open and shut case. Imagine, if it was about Sachin. During a cricket match, a journalist comes to a group of Indian spectators, starts asking like, did Sachin pay you to come here? Are you Marathi? Why does Sachin play for his averages? Did Sachin ever win a match for country? Obviously, some people would get angry and give him some answers. Then, our journalist gets insecure and loses his mind, so starts verbally abusing and next, confronts and physical fights the spectators. In such case, everybody without any debate would be pointing the figure at that journalist. There are 2 things to note about the incident. 1) The personal agenda of the journalist leading to the fight incident. 2) The politicization and spin of the incident afterwards. The 2nd point is more severe. From the Sachin example, now imagine the journalist and his supporters presents himself as the victim. Labels the spectators with indecent words and demands Sachin to condemn and apology for the incident. Such is the stupidity of the real case and the journalist involved. But yet, because there is the name of the PM, we have his haters supporting the disgusting behavior and lies of the journalist.

Don't worry' date=' they will be here to spin some more twists :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] He wanted to twist the issue to his advantage by pre-emptive twitter postings. Now it seems most people have realized the truth and many MSM have picked it up (ABP news, ZEE news). He has snake eggs on his face now :haha: By the way, I really admire the Modi haters on this site for their dedicated and continuous efforts to play the victim card, even when facts say otherwise :clap: