Srinivasan,Raj Kundra named in IPL scandal report

Then why did Dhoni deny that Meiyappan was a team official? Anyway you look at it Dhoni is in trouble.
Where did Dhoni deny he was not team official? any quote? The quote that I read from DM is that Dhoni said he was not involved in cricketing matters which means things like team selection and team strategies. Like Srini was BCCI president, but he would not decide Indian team selection and strategy.
Then why did Dhoni deny that Meiyappan was a team official? Anyway you look at it Dhoni is in trouble.
looks like u want Dhoni to be in trouble.. i dont like dhobi.. infact i started hating him recently for his test captaincy.. but jeez..give it a rest dude.. ur the only one harping on and on about him being in trouble..
A lie. “False allegations have been made against Indian captain M S Dhoni. The allegations against him are false. The captain has told us he never said Meiyappan was a cricket enthusiast. He was only asked whether Meiyappan took part in the cricketing decisions of the team and he said no. There was no other statement by him,” contended BCCI counsel C A Sundaram. - See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/countering-allegations-bcci-says-dhoni-only-denied-meiyappan-involvement/#sthash.fDNxh6AA.dpuf
May be..but its akin to making BCCI his personal fiefdom
"fiefdom" is a pretty vague term. The only financial transaction which links maama to BCCI seems to be CSK. But CSK is owned by India cements. IC is a listed company so there is really no way Maama gets to profit from it other than like any other share holder. And there is ABSOLUTELY no proof that Maama was involved in betting. I don't think its Maama's style. He's too proud and classy to "live" off from earnings from cricket really. That's why I like Maama so much.
I have said this many times,MSD might be a lot of things,but he is not a match fixer and TBH so is Srini.....The guy loves his Cricket....there is a reason why so many meaningless ODI's played in the Dalmiya era,Since Srini has taken charge,test cricket has been given importance...Now the on-field performance that's a different story and cannot blame Srini for that CSK now that is a part of IPL and IPL is a golden goose which only the bitter ones that don't get a shot will complain about...no administrator in his right mind will scrap IPL and Srini cannot be blamed for that
loads of tosh!!

the way I see it csk appears to be a goner unless srini sells or a new franchise comes in its place kundra I think maybe forced to sell his stake and banned from cricket srini does appear to be able to cling onto bcci prez the cricketer who is a superstar in question does appear to be msd have I got this correct?

the way I see it csk appears to be a goner unless srini sells or a new franchise comes in its place kundra I think maybe forced to sell his stake and banned from cricket srini does appear to be able to cling onto bcci prez the cricketer who is a superstar in question does appear to be msd have I got this correct?
Well supreme court has come down hard on these people. Esp. When they said tgat Srini wants to preside over liquidation of cricket.
That is not even as big of a deal as owning a franchise when he is also the BCCI president,if he got away with that,this is almost inconsequential. Now has he employed these guys with an intention to access complete control...of course it is a no brainer, but it is simple,any administrator in the world will justify that he has brought his own team to increase efficiency....I am pretty sure otherwise why would he ask for it? As I said Srini is a crook but now it almost feels like a witch hunt in nitpicking every minute thing when he has obviously been acquitted(so far) of bigger irregularities and for that he definitely has my respect for showing balls. I think Indian cricket will only get stronger from a administrative perspective under him.
For all his administrative effeciencies, TN never really produced international batsmen nor had a sustained period of dominance in the domestics unlike Mumbai or Karnataka.. Think his actions are only aimed at consolidating his powerbase
For all his administrative effeciencies' date=' TN never really produced international batsmen nor had a sustained period of dominance in the domestics unlike Mumbai or Karnataka.. Think his actions are only aimed at consolidating his powerbase[/quote'] He is pretty useless as TN administrator .Done pretty much zilch for TN cricket . Has been the central power in Indian cricket for last 6-7 years yet didn't try to build another stadium outside Chennai.
He is pretty useless as TN administrator .Done pretty much zilch for TN cricket . Has been the central power in Indian cricket for last 6-7 years yet didn't try to build another stadium outside Chennai.
TN cricket is centered too much around Chennai thats why it has not developed enough.