Breaking : Phil Hughes passes away .. Sad day for Cricket

zep1706

As he walked towards the heavens gates, he stood there all alone And turned his face back to the world, and the country he had called home He saw the tear stained faces That spanned Australia wide For the little bloke from Macksville Who tragically had died. He spun to face Saint Peter, with his cap and bat in hand he asked "Please don't let my friends and family suffer, Just help them if you can" Saint Peter embraced the saddened Man and held him strong and true "They'll never be alone my son, they'll forever still have you." "Although you had to leave them, And that world you did depart. A piece of you forever remains in each of their sad hearts" As Hughes had turned to enter heaven through the stunning Golden gate A voice yelled from the shadows "Come over here now mate". Bradman stood there grinning with a bat and ball in hand. He put his arm around Phil's shoulder and said "You're up to bat young man".

Your helmet will protect head. Not neck. It hit him primarily on his neck .
But I don't think first time a batsman was hit on the neck. It was sheer unfortunate that impact compressed the artery that made it split. Only 100 such cases are ever reported in history and just once in in cricket.
But I don't think first time a batsman was hit on the neck. It was sheer unfortunate that impact compressed the artery that made it split. Only 100 such cases are ever reported in history and just once in in cricket.
I was reading on bbc....I thought this was the 2nd such incident in cricket.....anyways I was reding online,Phil Simmons had a similar injury too I beleive but came back from it.
For all the good things he's doing regarding videos' date=' his conduct is nothing short of pits.[/quote'] Dude lets ignore such trolls.....if he is getting offended by the trolls out there and posting crap,he is acting like one too....we all know how every genuine fan reacted to it.....let us not bring such filth in this thread.
Is he? He's just reacting to comments on his Facebook, Twitter. Here's one of them B3knnH8CMAA7zy4.jpg Moreover, there's no generalization he says "some vile comments of Indian fans".
Also said this
Rob Moody ‏@robelinda2 8h8 hours ago @cricadharsh oh im sure its just a few ******s who have no heart. still distressing to read the comments.

^ There you go! Hughes was on of Rob's favorite players and given the incidents in the last few days, he is a bit sensitive towards comments on the Hughes story. I'm not sure why people have to bring in this whole Rob using cheap scoring points angle w/o listening to both sides of the story.

Is he? He's just reacting to comments on his Facebook, Twitter. Here's one of them B3knnH8CMAA7zy4.jpg Moreover, there's no generalization he says "some vile comments of Indian fans".
Yeah I read the whole sequence of posts. So let me get this right, he finds a couple of comments on facebook from a few d!ckheads who could very well be false flags and decided to target Indian fans, while ignoring the overwhelming support they have shown. I have always enjoyed a bit of banter but using this sad incident for one-upmanship is simply disgusting. If you look for sh!t on the internet, chances are high that you will find it, but if you use that for your propaganda it reflects poorly on you. Then when someone confronted him, he retweets a picture of Indian kids, very convenient.
Yeah I read the whole sequence of posts. So let me get this right' date=' he finds a couple of comments on facebook from a few d!ckheads who could very well be false flags and decided to target Indian fans, while ignoring the overwhelming support they have shown. I have always enjoyed a bit of banter but using this sad incident for one-upmanship is simply disgusting. If you look for sh!t on the internet, chances are high that you will find it, but if you use that for your propaganda it reflects poorly on you. Then when someone confronted him, he retweets a picture of Indian kids, very convenient.[/quote'] exactly.. his ocmments in youtube videos haven't exactly covered him in great light as well.. comes across as an uneducated/uncouth fellow.. with all respect to his videos.
exactly.. his ocmments in youtube videos haven't exactly covered him in great light as well.. comes across as an uneducated/uncouth fellow.. with all respect to his videos.
I don't really care about his youtube comments to be honest. I take them as light-hearted fun and pay no attention to them. But this is not something you should be using to diss Indian fans. The reaction in India everywhere has been nothing short of extraordinary. It has been trending on twitter for the last 5-6 days ever since he got injured. When he can find a couple of obscure negative comments, I am sure he is well aware of the positive ones too which far outnumber the negative ones, if any. The fact that he chose to highlight the negative ones and made a comment which is bordering generalization shows how much of a d-bag he really is. I have lost my respect for the guy today. Yes he has done a great service to the game and us fans through his videos, have to give him full credit for that but that's about it.