Mindy Kaling - whats your opinion on her?

AmreekanDesi

In her case, its not her complexion or lack of a pretty face, but sheer lack of talent. The only thing she has going in her favor is the American perception of a Indian girl like someone here already mentioned.

In her case' date=' its not her complexion or lack of a pretty face, but sheer lack of talent. The only thing she has going in her favor is the American perception of a Indian girl like someone here already mentioned.[/quote'] She looks ugly as feck. And I am not saying because of her skin color. I like good-to-average looking black mamas.

Mindy Kaling used to work as an intern/writer  for conan o brien....for people who don’t know who that is ,he is a very popular talk show host in the US and before that he was the head writer for both SNL and Simpsons, 2 of the most successful shows in the history of Televison.

Now Conan show and the network that backs him will not give handouts to any scrap out there...they maintain a standard...you might think the show is crap or whatever but it is still a million $ empire backed by a billion $ network.so if some one gets a break on it,they either were very talented or super smart to begin with because from what I heard about these shows they only hire IVY leaguers or proven talent.

So that itself should tell you that she is definetely not a loser.

Now apart from that she was one of the main writers on “The Office” one of the most successful TV shows of all time as well.

so how is she a total waste of space?

Yeah I don’t think she is a decent actress leave alone a great one and she was my least favorite character on “The office” but as far as people commenting on her looks, I mean really?

I don’t think she has given any inclination that she  thinks of herself as a babe or has she ever portrayed herself as some kind of a super model?

By the way I am not a fan and neither have I watched her show...from the looks of it,it seems like a god awful show targeted at white women but hey nothing succeeds like success so

good for her.

Anyway Comments about her looks or why she is annoying because she is not good to drool at are a little cheap and below the belt.

conan wrote episodes for simpsons :woot:

anyway i love that aremenain sona who is regular in his show (  cute and busty ) :icflove: 

seen mindy in many talk shows and she tries hard which is the reason why people hitting her belwo the belt 

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Taking about hyped up comedians , I can't find how Aziz Ansari is funny in any sense. His stand up act  is a drag and his TV shows are  anything but funny. I find Hasan Minhaj much much better at comedy.

Not a Aziz ansari fan but he is a huge upgrade over hacks like Russell Peters etc.

Atleast has a lot more “range” if you can call it that.