Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

Stop being aggressive. Get your hatred out of the way and actually read what I'm writing: 'India's world cup streak is brilliant...but Pakistan's overall dominance outweighs it.' Can I make this any easier for you? Also, I'm not sure if you realise, but there is 4 years of international cricket between world cups, which are also pretty important.
Aggressive? How is he being aggressive? Stop being so sensitive it's not like he's Roger federer or something. He's just showing you your silly logic. If Pakistan is such a better team they could win even 1 or 2 matches out of 10 on the grandest scale. The most important matches by far are world Cup matches and the fact that Pakistan disappears when 1 billion people watch speaks volumes.

Arz Kia Hay: 5 Ki Roti 10 Ka Naan Lorday Lag Gaya Pakistan 9 Punjabi 2 Pathan Kaise Jeetay Ga Pakistan (:- Zameen Mili Bunjer Management Mili Kanjer Badam Milay Kardway Players Milay Bhardway Quom Pe Parde Bhari Team Thee Hee Jawaree Angoor Mile Khattay Opners Milay Tattey Janwer Mila Ghorda Keeper Mila Lorda Bakray Milay Aandu Fielders Milay *****u Peenay Ko Mili Lasee Bowlers Millay Khasee

Arz Kia Hay: 5 Ki Roti 10 Ka Naan Lorday Lag Gaya Pakistan 9 Punjabi 2 Pathan Kaise Jeetay Ga Pakistan (:- Zameen Mili Bunjer Management Mili Kanjer Badam Milay Kardway Players Milay Bhardway Quom Pe Parde Bhari Team Thee Hee Jawaree Angoor Mile Khattay Opners Milay Tattey Janwer Mila Ghorda Keeper Mila Lorda Bakray Milay Aandu Fielders Milay *****u Peenay Ko Mili Lasee Bowlers Millay Khasee
:haha: :two_thumbs_up:
Stop being aggressive. Get your hatred out of the way and actually read what I'm writing: 'India's world cup streak is brilliant...but Pakistan's overall dominance outweighs it.' Can I make this any easier for you? Also, I'm not sure if you realise, but there is 4 years of international cricket between world cups, which are also pretty important.
Is it too hard to answer a simple question? Are just that you realize your double standards?
Is it too hard to answer a simple question? Are just that you realize your double standards?
Hes a Pakistani of course he doesnt realize. Look at his and other Pakistanis logic: 1. Yes we lost in 1992 and 1999 etc but we won world cup or made the final. Those matches against India dont matter. 2. Well we beat India several times in Sharjah. It doesnt matter if that wasnt a tournament...all of those matches matter. :hysterical:
... Stay deluded mate. Might help you sleep better at night. I will prove myself to be the greater human being and act maturely and leave this thread... :two_thumbs_up:
hey poser, yest in a comment you said 'you wont generalize a population of 1.2 bil people' and then in the next sentence you say ' i agree Indian people look uglier than xyz'.. it appears to be you are the deluded one. Poser.
:hysterical: :hysterical:
:rofl::rofl:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: subhanallah....
haha,mashallah :hysterical::hysterical:
:cantstop: