5 Saal Kejriwal

Texan

stalker :omg: it was anna topi though what peer pressure ?? my peers were supporting modi, i just really dislike him.. he has a villainous vibe
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You remind me of my sister. Same brand of naatak. :haha: Btw, aaj BF se kya mila?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You remind me of my sister. Same brand of naatak. :haha: Btw, aaj BF se kya mila?
awww jalebi bhai :icflove::icflove::icflove: no we are not st valentine ke bhakt

B99yCK5CUAEfA7n.jpg
greatest quote i have seen in the political section,just look at people on ICF who would rather see leaders fail than wait for them to implement their ideas and see if they succeed.sadly this is common in the US too when everything is even more polarized and the politicians will court moderate votes during elections and ignore them completely till the next election.

greatest quote i have seen in the political section' date='just look at people on ICF who would rather see leaders fail than wait for them to implement their ideas and see if they succeed.sadly this is common in the US too when everything is even more polarized and the politicians will court moderate votes during elections and ignore them completely till the next election.[/quote'] And how are you different then ?

Lo ji, nautanki shuru ..

AAP minister says party workers will monitor hospitals In his first speech as Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday urged police to arrest and punish anyone who sports an AAP cap and engages in “hooliganismâ€. He said he was told that this had happened at public hospitals during the previous AAP government’s 49-day tenure. A day later, Health Minister Satyendra Jain told Newsline that “trained†AAP volunteers would be deployed in hospitals to oversee their functioning. As Kejriwal pointed out in his speech, “unruly elements†couldn’t be “actual party volunteersâ€, he emphasised.:haha: “Last time, there was a problem because random people would wear AAP caps and engage in hooliganism, disrupting work in hospitals. I remember an elderly gentleman who entered my office sporting an AAP cap when I was the health minister. He threatened me to get his work done fast. I found out that he had nothing to do with the party,†Jain, one of only two ministers from the old Cabinet, said. He said last time, the AAP trained 140 volunteers and deployed them in hospitals. That number will be increased this time, he added. “We had properly trained the volunteers, who did very good work in hospitals during those 49 days.†.......... http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/as-aap-gets-back-to-work-minister-says-party-workers-will-monitor-hospitals/