5 Saal Kejriwal

Texan

Vj8lEx1.jpg So first 30 min free. In that time also, no personal work like FB, e-mail, twitter, whatsapp is allowed. Free Wifi :hehe:
This is no secret. I am actually surprised that people were expecting unlimited, free WiFi across Delhi. The underlying idea behind free WiFi is to ensure connectivity and improve security. By charging beyond a certain usage time, they are ensuring a revenue model. It's pure rhetoric to pick on perfectly good plans driven by common sense. Free water isn't unlimited free water, but with a revenue model built in for excess usage. Adarsh Shastri and Meera Sanyal have been closely involved in these proposed policies, and they certainly bring with them a lot of technological and financial expertise.

This is no secret. I am actually surprised that people were expecting unlimited, free WiFi across Delhi. The underlying idea behind free WiFi is to ensure connectivity and improve security. By charging beyond a certain usage time, they are ensuring a revenue model. It's pure rhetoric to pick on perfectly good plans driven by common sense. Free water isn't unlimited free water, but with a revenue model built in for excess usage. Adarsh Shastri and Meera Sanyal have been closely involved in these proposed policies, and they certainly bring with them a lot of technological and financial expertise.
If this perfectly good plan driven by common sense explained in manifesto them fine otherwise there is no difference to AAP and other political parties in showing moon in manifesto

If this perfectly good plan driven by common sense explained in manifesto them fine otherwise there is no difference to AAP and other political parties in showing moon in manifesto
A manifesto identifies basic solutions to the electorate. The details are in the proposed solutions. I can't understand how free WiFi inhibits any develoment model.

A manifesto identifies basic solutions to the electorate. The details are in the proposed solutions. I can't understand how free WiFi inhibits any develoment model.
Not saying it will inhibits development model.Just saying AAP also promises big stuff in theory but practical implementation is fraction of that.There are so many other stuffs promised in manifesto now it seems only fraction of each promise will be implemented,same like how other parties does. End of day to win votes you have to promise moon to voters,just being honest and practical don't work.

Free means free which is what they said in their manifesto, not 30min free and then paid. Otherwise, I will provide 1 second free and then paid and call it free too. They should have just said that they will provide cheap or partially free wifi.

That's fine... But You know public... AAP will have lots of explaining to do... It'll be same like public demanding their 15Lacs in their bank accounts as promised by Modi...

It is same media which had killed Kejriwal's political career in planned way by declaring him irrelevant politically and making all sort of jokes on him. They ran vicious campaign to eliminate him but eventually were forced to admit that they have failed to destroy him.
Its also the same media which made Kejriwal at the first place. The amount of coverage he got was amazing. News channels making special programs on him, showing his life style, his family, his house, etc. Media kisi ka saga nahi. Sab chadhte suraj ko salaam karte hain.

Jo bade bade sapne dikhkar BJP me election jeeta tha last year...same vahi AAP ne kiya, like free water, half rate electricity, etc. This affecyed poor region of Delhi and they voted heavily for AAP. The difference in vote from poor regions between AAP and BJP is staggering 40%.

Its only 3 lines: WiFi in public places. Free for 30 mins and paid after that. No access to social sites like fb, twitter, WhatsApp etc. Wouldn't have taken much space in manifesto to clearly mention this while using the words 'free WiFi'.

Free means free which is what they said in their manifesto' date= i.
I agree , if you are unable to download your entire 30 hour P0rn collection within 30 minutes sitting near a Moti Nagar paan shop for FREE......you should as always ...Blame Kejriwal. On an unrelated note , What the section of the Manifesto on Wi-Fi really states is : "We will make WiFi freely available in Delhi, The internet and Telecom companies have been approached and high-level feasibility study has been done in consultation "

Jo bade bade sapne dikhkar BJP me election jeeta tha last year...same vahi AAP ne kiya' date=' like free water, half rate electricity, etc. This affecyed poor region of Delhi and they voted heavily for AAP. The difference in vote from poor regions between AAP and BJP is staggering 40%.[/quote'] Same thing we are saying,AAP is no different from other parties when they want votes.

And this is mentioned in the manifesto , but i guess nobody wants to read when regurgitation is so much easier.

Looks like AAP has sent some of its most crude' date=' crass and classless maggots to troll here.[/quote'] I guess we cannot blame some bandwagoners on AAP. Some people were in hiding after Modi won,didn't got any chance till now. :winky: We all know about the regular AAP fans from last 1 years anyway.

Looks like AAP has sent some of its most crude' date=' crass and classless maggots to troll here.[/quote'] +1. I don't see anybody blindly hating AAP or AK. Mostly it's the stupid behaviour of the leaders, people just mock them. But the AAP supporters hate everything BJP and stooping much low each day. Simply, they are incapable of taking any opinion. That's exactly what polarises AAP and others. Good AAP supporters (DM i guess) aren't posting much.