Fresh Kaanspiracy (Now Incl. History of Kashmir)

ravishingravi

Only a handful of people in Pak deserve to be taken seriously. Wasim Akram (big respect - great cricketer and great bloke), Zaheer Abbas(seems like a sensible person), Imran Khan(even though he suffers from some delusions like the rest of the bunch). I have to say even Shoaib Akhtar seems more sane than the rest. That's how worse they are. Rest of the folks are just good for a laugh, that's it. When Mohammad Hafeez is called Professor, you know how bad the situation is. :rofl:

Only a handful of people in Pak deserve to be taken seriously. Wasim Akram (big respect - great cricketer and great bloke)' date=' Zaheer Abbas(seems like a sensible person), [b']Imran Khan(even though he suffers from some delusions like the rest of the bunch). I have to say even Shoaib Akhtar seems more sane than the rest. That's how worse they are. Rest of the folks are just good for a laugh, that's it. When Mohammad Hafeez is called Professor, you know how bad the situation is. :rofl:
Saw a video sometime ago in which Imran described himself to be a "Triple PhD in cricket" and demands the audience to accept each and every word of his, without questioning. He is a typical politician.:haha: Shoaib Akhtar is a bit eccentric, but at least he speaks his heart out. He speaks out what he feels at the moment, even though he contradicts himself frequently.

Just started watching the video... India beat Pak by 76 runs and beat SA by 130... So, Pak is a better team than SA? Lahori logic :hysterical: So, WI beat Pak by 150 runs, and Ire beat WI by 4 wickets... So, Ire > WI > Pak > SA according to these jokers?

Just started watching the video... India beat Pak by 76 runs and beat SA by 130... So, Pak is a better team than SA? Lahori logic :hysterical: So, WI beat Pak by 150 runs, and Ire beat WI by 4 wickets... So, Ire > WI > Pak > SA according to these jokers?
lol.....that is gold. What a complete nut jobs!

Saw a video sometime ago in which Imran described himself to be a "Triple PhD in cricket" and demands the audience to accept each and every word of his, without questioning. He is a typical politician.:haha: Shoaib Akhtar is a bit eccentric, but at least he speaks his heart out. He speaks out what he feels at the moment, even though he contradicts himself frequently.
well Imran is a true old school Pakistani cricketer who would not give an inch to the opposition. Also he accepts that he does not follow cricket much. IT is good fun when guys like SUnil, Kapil and Imran are talking

ROFL....nice logic bro.....now according to his theory, Pak should never have won 1992 world cup as they have lost against India

Highlights 1. Match was fixed, esp the runouts of their 2 main batsmen was suspicious :omg: 2. India won because RSA players play in IPL and we Indian fans must thank IPL connections else we can never win any match by honest means :fear: 3. Amla is the only one who wasn't involved in fixing because he is a true Muslim, he never played IPL because it is 'haraam' :(( (Loser should know that Amla put forward his name for this year's auction but no one was interested in him and why this discrimination against Immy Bhai and Waleed Bhai, their beards aren't long enough) 4. RSA dropped easy catches purposely( Amla drpped Shikhar when he was in 50s, yet this loser won't mention that :giggle:) 5. 'Dil se dua ki thi ke Hashim Amla aaj century karay' :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 6. The reason why Pakistani players are not allowed in the IPL is because they are not sellouts (they dont fix matches for money), he said 'humaray players nahi biktay' :hatsoff: 7. Wanted Amla to take his side to victory but his sellout team mates deserted him :(( 8. "Playing in IPL is the HAQ of Pakistani players and nobody can snatch that HAQ from them"... On one hand he says IPL is the mother of all evil viz a viz match fixing but on the other hand he wants the most honest species in the world, 'Pakistani cricketers' in it. I am totally confused right now. :hysterical::hysterical: Kudos to Kamran Akmal for maintaining his dignity beside this joker, he clearly said he experienced no signs of fixing in season 1 of IPL and mind you a guy like him who in the past shared the dressing room with Asif,Butt,Aamir will know how the fixing mafia operates. Makes our victory that much sweeter. Chak de India. And BCCI continue your boycott of Pakistan. Will make my blood boil to see us playing a series against these haters or worse giving them IPL contracts which traitors like SRK will be desperately hoping for.
these pakis never change:facepalm:

This is not politics board. But I can safely say' date=' this is unadulterated liberal guilt at work.[/quote'] And I can safely say you have no idea what that word even means. Here's a tip. STOP labeling people. People are NOT labels. People have varying opinions. Same guy can be liberal in something and conservative in others. Labeling people (liberals, Aaptards, chaddis, saffrons) is done by those who do not want to reply to specific points and just want to group everyone in some category and use ad-hoicism instead of debating. And this is also why I have avoided the political forum mostly right from the time i joined.

Not a Kaanspiracy..But I found it strange that India had one referral left and India could have have referred Rahane's LBW upstairs. Wonder why it was not considered and Rahane walked back in a hurry.. He didn't even consult Dhoni. The ball hit above the knee roll and he had gone forward. So, height could have been an issue .

But as a coach, I would definitely bring up the morale of players by iterating this fact that if we put pressure on SA, even we can beat them. That's how motivation works..