IPL 2015- KXIP - Official thread

Cricket_Hacker

Freddie Wilde @fwildecricket · 24m 24 minutes ago Now that a Condom Manufacturer sponsor #KXIP they can come to the party with full force & hopefully last longer in the tournament...#IPL Freddie Wilde @fwildecricket · 27m 27 minutes ago Condom manufacturer Manforce have signed a deal to sponsor #KXIP and their branding will appear on the back of the team's shirts. #IPL 29 retweets 12 favorites

brilliant :woot: now we can :alienbooty: other teams without getting diseases from them (cheating from CSK,dumbness from MI etc) B->
logo is printed on the backside .. maybe a signal that :kxip: will be using it to cover their back :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Match thread already moved to archives? :poink: KXIP let Rajasthan come back in the game after having them at 75-5. Those two runouts and no real partnership cost them the chase. Bailey should've come in earlier. Vohra unable to find a spot or even Dhawan. May see Dhawan/Vohra come in for Karanveer Anyways, chalo next time. Still early days :cheerleader:

Golwalkar's second chance to shine by Amol Karhadkar Nearly seven years ago, legspinner Yogesh Golwalkar quit cricket for academics and a corporate career. Picked by Kings XI Punjab in the auction, he has another shot at a return to top-flight cricket... Legspinner Yogesh Golwalkar, 35, was a member of the India A squad to Zimbabwe and Kenya in 2004, which was also MS Dhoni's first overseas tour. He emerged as Madhya Pradesh's first-choice spinner even as Narendra Hirwani was still around at the *** end of his career, and Golwalkar also had a county stint with Middlesex. Then he gave it up to pursue academics and a career as a corporate banker in the United Kingdom. Almost a year after returning to India from England, Golwalkar received an email from Kings XI Punjab. "I have uploaded several videos of my legbreak bowling on YouTube, so they had gone through them and wanted me to send them my latest videos. I did that and they asked me to get registered for the IPL auction. Here I am now, hoping to ply my trade at the highest level yet again," an excited Golwalkar told ESPNcricinfo.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2015/content/story/859125.html