Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

Trolling aside MI has a huge chance of winning this IPL. Home match v CSK with no Baz and a out of form batting line should be easy.:two_thumbs_up: And then its Eden and we all know Hitman becomes Superman in Eden :fear:

Trolling aside MI has a huge chance of winning this IPL. Home match v CSK with no Baz and a out of form batting line should be easy.:two_thumbs_up: And then its Eden and we all know Hitman becomes Superman in Eden :fear:
MI. doesn't wins at home often because of the sporting wicket... But that's okay... We don't tamper with the pitch to get home advantage and win at all costs... If we win fine else will try next time... No big deal...

oh yeah No baz, that will be handy..... I feel Mumbai should create a fast deck. Out and out bounce and seaming track to negate the CSK spinners and Raina. With Pandya Pollard Malinga and Mitchel Mumbai will be able to buffer against the inevitable Vinnie leackage of runs.

Hales ko abhi se sign karlo next season ke liye :hitler:
If i am not wrong he should be signed in for next season as well. Gayle was the same. Came in middle of tournament for RCB and then became their main player. But you cant be sure with the think tank. :giggle: They are known for screw ups. :winky:

If i am not wrong he should be signed in for next season as well. Gayle was the same. Came in middle of tournament for RCB and then became their main player. But you cant be sure with the think tank. :giggle: They are known for screw ups. :winky:
lag to nahi raha :giggle: