Ipl Match6: Delhi Daredevils v Rajasthan Royals at Delhi, Apr 12, 2015,4pm IST

adi B

So which bowler would have defended this score in IPL? I thought he bowled very decently
12 to defend against two tail ender,any decent bowler should defend it.jpd fecked up with his bowling changes,he should have saved ncn for the last over,heck even undladkat has defended 12 runs in the past lol

12 to defend against two tail ender' date='any decent bowler should defend it.jpd fecked up with his bowling changes,he should have saved ncn for the last over,heck even undladkat has defended 12 runs in the past lol[/quote'] Yup that was a poor strategy. NCN should have been held back.

12 to defend against two tail ender' date='any decent bowler should defend it.jpd fecked up with his bowling changes,he should have saved ncn for the last over,heck even undladkat has defended 12 runs in the past lol[/quote'] You do realize that then the target would have been below 10 for the last over?

As far as RR go they have to make a call on (A) Southee----> Replace with Watto opening (B) Kulkarni-----> Replace with another pacer or spinner. I also feel they need to make a call on Watto next year. Every year he misses tonnes of matches and the RR franchise suffers as a result. I am pretty sure that Watto is going to sit out till RR lose a game. These funds of 1.5 million USD can be better utilised all through their squad.

As far as RR go they have to make a call on (A) Southee----> Replace with Watto opening (B) Kulkarni-----> Replace with another pacer or spinner. I also feel they need to make a call on Watto next year. Every year he misses tonnes of matches and the RR franchise suffers as a result. I am pretty sure that Watto is going to sit out till RR lose a game. These funds of 1.5 million USD can be better utilised all through their squad.
RR needs to pay their locals more...they do come to the party more often than not.