Bahubali : India's Biggest Motion Picture

Kalia_Test

Don't care why Bahubali was killed. Talking about Katappa, he is bound to the throne. So someone (close to or on the throne) manipulated events to make him kill Bahubali. The so called suspense is likely to turn out like the ending of some Indian soap opera where at the end of the episode, the door bell rings. A woman open the door and is terribly shocked to see someone at the door .... Next day, the shows starts with the woman opening the door and she simply accepts a letter. Someone inquires who was at the door and she replies - "postman" .... Similar events happen at the end of that episode and the cycle continues .... Hard to believe that Ind audiences still fall for such tricks :rofl:

Don't care why Bahubali was killed. Talking about Katappa, he is bound to the throne. So someone (close to or on the throne) manipulated events to make him kill Bahubali.
Yes, this exactly is the reason but in what circumstances if I reveal it will spoil the fun.

Ouch - Coming from someone who has not YET been able to identify his own sexuality - MTC or Anitha :confused: - it a bit rich. However' date=' keep posting - more the merrier. All posts add up :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Rich to beta tujhe pata chalega agar tu panga lena nahi chodega

Chill man ya chill woman :giggle:
And what if she underwent a sex change operation while she was away from ICF ?
You guys will land me in trouble - I already had panga with 2 mods whose fingers are itching to press Ban button against me. Now you are awakening the 'andar ka jaanwar' in another mod - MTC :nervous:

Finally saw the movie albeit on a screen print on the laptop. Of course, the CGIs and the movie experience is enhanced watching it on a big screen, for certain aspects of filmmaking it will not matter where we watch it. Firstly, the first movie seemed hurried, just to make the entire story more interesting for the second one, it was as if the first one is a trailer only. There is no time spent on developing chars other than Sivudu and his dad. Rana has very little role, again may have a better role or more screen time in the second, so does a whole lot of other chars like Anushka and the Ramya. There is no justification on why Ramya gets so much political power to decide who is going to be king or not. Instead screaming, "Na matave mata" is supposed to convince us of her political clout. A lot of dialogues gets masked by orchestraic music to convince us they are saying very important stuff. That happens when you don't invest on writers and only on assistant directors who enact how to express when there is background music. Not impressed with CGIs anyway , in any movie, I had seen LOTR on a small screen but a better print, looked better than here, but not gonna push it like Rett. Waiting for second one to reserve judgement whether it is a great movie or a good one time watch 6 / 10 from me

Finally saw the movie albeit on a screen print on the laptop. Of course, the CGIs and the movie experience is enhanced watching it on a big screen, for certain aspects of filmmaking it will not matter where we watch it. Firstly, the first movie seemed hurried, just to make the entire story more interesting for the second one, it was as if the first one is a trailer only. There is no time spent on developing chars other than Sivudu and his dad. Rana has very little role, again may have a better role or more screen time in the second, so does a whole lot of other chars like Anushka and the Ramya. There is no justification on why Ramya gets so much political power to decide who is going to be king or not. Instead screaming, "Na matave mata" is supposed to convince us of her political clout. A lot of dialogues gets masked by orchestraic music to convince us they are saying very important stuff. That happens when you don't invest on writers and only on assistant directors who enact how to express when there is background music. Not impressed with CGIs anyway , in any movie, I had seen LOTR on a small screen but a better print, looked better than here, but not gonna push it like Rett. Waiting for second one to reserve judgement whether it is a great movie or a good one time watch 6 / 10 from me
Have to say that your's is one of the well-balanced reviews :nice: As for me, I also took in to account the budget + hype created + copied scenes + etc.

Good review. Your opinion :two_thumbs_up: Just a bit sad that you did not watch on Real Screen :sad: Hope Bahubali 2 meets your expectations. Even with an all-time blockbuster, heard Rajamouli has collected lot of feedback and is incorporating it in Bahubali - The Conclusion :two_thumbs_up:

Good review. Your opinion :two_thumbs_up: Just a bit sad that you did not watch on Real Screen :sad: Hope Bahubali 2 meets your expectations. Even with an all-time blockbuster, heard Rajamouli has collected lot of feedback and is incorporating it in Bahubali - The Conclusion :two_thumbs_up:
It was a great effort for an Indian movie, still. But, with such epic, he could have done a lot more better with dialogues. The story was innovative for me, a mix of Mahabharata, LOTR, a kannada movie called Mayura, and countless Indian revenge dramas. I have this problem with most movies these days, you watch the songs and trailers everybody seems to act so well , when you watch the movie, it falls flat. Mostly because, writers are being sidelined for presentation dept, like production designers, make up artists, costume designers and music. These are made to look good in every shot until they open their mouths.

from box office india trade site Q. What are the final numbers of Baahubali and is it the biggest grosser ever in India and Worldwide? Ans. In terms of nett gross it is the biggest grosser ever at 361 crore nett (all versions). But as regional film the entertainment tax is less in its main regions as compared a Hindi film which releases in mainly higher entertainment tax zones. The gross box office is 441 crore which is a little less than PK making it second biggest ever in India. Worldwide gross is 517 crore which is fourth best ever after PK, Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Dhoom 3. Fantastic achievement :two_thumbs_up:

Many updates will follow on the greatest ever Indian movie ( IMO ) - I know many of you are eager to hear about updates :biggrin1: 5000 screen release in China in November :bounce::peace:
When i read this news a couple of weeks back, I was thinking abt how you'd be itching to post it till the forum comes back up.:D It may become a bigger hit in China than pk was as many Chinese had watched pk before it released there.

When i read this news a couple of weeks back, I was thinking abt how you'd be itching to post it till the forum comes back up.:D It may become a bigger hit in China than pk was as many Chinese had watched pk before it released there.
Hope so. Saw Puli ( Tamil version ) after all the hype even though I am not that comfortable with the language but what a let down. VFX/CG was good in parts but Vijay is unsuited for a warrior role. Surya/Vikram would have been better choices. Any feedback from Tamils ICFers on how it is being received in TN? Feel a bit sad for producers ( or more for distributors as reports say producers sold the rights for a tidy sum anyway based on pre-release hype ) as it takes guts to make a 100 Cr+ budget movie and if there are no returns, it kills the experimentation. Next VFX/CG rich movie is Rudramadevi in Telugu - pure cartoon/amateurish graphics from the trailors