Babar Azam and Haris Sohail.

3 hours ago, kira said:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Abey jaahil, do you even know kohli's record outside Asia? Even Kohli has more centuries than phateechar UAE khan outside Asia at a much higher average and kohli has played far lesser matches than phateechar khan outside Asia:aetsch: and Just go and check Rahane's average outside Asia, you will get a heart attack, phateecher khan bas ghar pe khelne layak hai, Asia se bahar nikalte hi uski taange kaampne lagti hai aur wo mujra start kar deta hai :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 

Acha chal yeh to bta de Why does phateechar khan average less than Ganguly outside asia? Is is also due to playing less matches? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Gadar level ka gawaar hai tu :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Abey chutiye tmhare monkey face kohli ki Kia average hy england mn australia ky wickets to ab more or less same he hn asia jesy or monkey face ki ave yasir Shah sy b kam hy,england walon ny nanga kr k Bheja tha or ye rahane ko kon hy abey uski overall average Sarfraz sy b kam hy 

Edited by Marshall
1 hour ago, Marshall said:

Abey chutiye tmhare monkey face kohli ki Kia average hy england mn australia ky wickets to ab more or less same he hn asia jesy or monkey face ki ave yasir Shah sy b kam hy,england walon ny nanga kr k Bheja tha or ye rahane ko kon hy abey uski overall average Sarfraz sy b kam hy 

If Australian wickets are the same as Asia, why is it that naPaakistan can't even manage to draw a test in Australia, forget about winning one?  100% losing record in Australia for the impure ones.  Why is that you pottymouth child?  :laugh::laugh:

236871.jpg

proboscis-monkey-the-nose-knows.jpg

Edited by sandeep
13 hours ago, sandeep said:

If Australian wickets are the same as Asia, why is it that naPaakistan can't even manage to draw a test in Australia, forget about winning one?  100% losing record in Australia for the impure ones.  Why is that you pottymouth child?  :laugh::laugh:

236871.jpg

proboscis-monkey-the-nose-knows.jpg

If we havent won then You haven't won there either for almost a decade now. And we have performed better there In comparison with you over last few series we had number of matches where we were in winning position but lost due to collapses and on a side note if u start talking on looks then you will be found nowhere because hands down  you are the most ugliest nation with cricketer being no different I.e laxmi balaji,fatty pawar, parwinder awana and the list goes on....lol

20 hours ago, Marshall said:

If we havent won then You haven't won there either for almost a decade now. And we have performed better there In comparison with you over last few series we had number of matches where we were in winning position but lost due to collapses and on a side note if u start talking on looks then you will be found nowhere because hands down  you are the most ugliest nation with cricketer being no different I.e laxmi balaji,fatty pawar, parwinder awana and the list goes on....lol

Don't lie. 
Last series you played in Australia, you lost 3 of 3 tests. Last series we played in Australia, we lost 2 of 4 tests, drew the other 2.

We've done better than your sorry lot of cricketers against Australia for the last 20 years.

3 hours ago, Pandya_Power said:

They were palying the game against WIndies too, right? Haris bhai has glaring technical shortcomings. Backing away and hackign with splayed legs won't come off everyday. But an upgrade on Malik though. 

Yes. Even against kiwis, short balls hit or missed him. He has good front foot drive. 

Saying him an upgrade is a call too early 

21 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

Babar is on this way to become an ATG pakistan batsmen, Haris Sohail looks like a gritty player, he needs to work harder on his fitness though, his batting stance and some of his shots remind me of Dinesh Mongia, limited skill but gutsy. 

he is better than Dinesh Mongia IMO. Reminds me more of a poor man's Yuvraj.

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Reminds me of left handed Sachin Tendulkar. Not by his batting style or anything just by his looks. 

seeing as how, at least in this WC, he is the 2nd best batsman, it is surprising to see that his official age is over 30 and yet he has played so few matches. I am guessing there must be some weird politics in the background, just like with fawad alam (but to a lesser degree)

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I mean you saw it earlyier he was dropped for Shoiab Malik. How dumb and stupid is that? Hafeez and Malik need to go. 

Very dumb & stupid. We are seeing too much greybeard culture in SC teams these days of holding on to either decent, good or great players long after their utility is over. Malik & Hafeez from Pak, Dhongi from Ind. I was going to add Angelo Matthews who is on the decline in ODIs, but he played a typically gutsy knock against Eng.

3 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

These “senior” players need to share there experience off the field and not on the field. So sick of them blocking younger talent for the sake of increasing there ego. 

I wonder what high-quality experiences shoaib malik is sharing with his team mates. his life with sania mirza? :)

10 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Reminds me of left handed Sachin Tendulkar. Not by his batting style or anything just by his looks. 

From what angle.  Sachin had a fat ass, not a big belly.   Even after retirement he couldn't quite manage to pull off the desi unkil tond that Haris seems to be blessed with Alhumdillah.

13 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

If he shared that we would have beaten India. Since she is a pro tennis player there’s plenty of intel there. I guess he’s sharing his dressing room secrets with her,  while telling his team nothing is happening in India.

Are you claiming Sania is an Indian spy to capture Pak trade secrets. Are you Basit Ali :winky:

Lol...of Babar had the misfortune of playing the kiwis on the pitch we did, a Windies like humiliaition would ensue. He is decent - my guess would be that he will fail to break the ceiling set by Younis / Moyo in tests, let alone be the best batsman in the world for any meaningful length of time.