Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled

Debutant

Ghulam Ali told a former Indian HC judge whom he thought was a Pakistani diplomat of his contempt for kafirs but his love for kafir money. Got blacklisted for many years after his kafir comment.

Thanks (I guess I read this somewhere else also). So now I don't know if not letting him perform is right or not. 

The Paki mindset is the reason why most of the civilized world views the country with contempt and have little sympathy at the punishment they are being meted out by TTP and others.

Ghulam Ali told a former Indian HC judge whom he thought was a Pakistani diplomat of his contempt for kafirs but his love for kafir money. Got blacklisted for many years after his kafir comment.

He is still a messenger of peace. Once he does his concerts all over India, there will be ever lasting peace in Indian Subcontinent.

Its funny how these people talk about peace only when they are in India. I have never seen them condemn or speak against the anti India charade that goes on in Pakiland. 

People should be able to choose whatever they want, Nobody is putting a gun on their forehead to force and listen to Ghulam Ali. If people don't like Pakistani artists they will stay out, and if it is not popular it will die down anyway. No govt should force what people should watch or not. 

i guess similarly Shiv sena have every democratic right to protest.

i guess similarly Shiv sena have every democratic right to protest.

Except they are not protesting are they? Are you really that naive? They force people by force. They have beaten so many north Indians and forced them out. Do you have any idea what peaceful protests consists of? Do you really confuse gundagardi with protests? 

I also laugh at those who re fool enough to think any of the political parties are doing this for love of country or anything. Some Indians are so easy to fool. 

Edited by New guy

Sudheendra Kulkarni assaulted and his face blackened by militants of Shiv Sena :

CRFsP-7UsAAucDJ.jpg:small

Sudheendra Kulkarni was part of the BJP , i wonder if he is still a member of the Party . He was made a scapegoat in the cash-for-votes scam.   If he is still a member then this could be a genuine attack otherwise did he orchestrate the attack on himself ? :hmmm:

Except they are not protesting are they? Are you really that naive? They force people by force. They have beaten so many north Indians and forced them out. Do you have any idea what peaceful protests consists of? Do you really confuse gundagardi with protests? 

I also laugh at those who re fool enough to think any of the political parties are doing this for love of country or anything. Some Indians are so easy to fool. 

when they protest through violence by all means condemn them....

The sena may or may not be protesting for political gain. How do you know they dont echo the sentiments of the majority of the Indian public? A bit presumptuous no?  or the public especially in mumbai who may still have the memory of 2008 fresh in their minds. 

Provided the Sena protest peacefully nobody should have any issue. If the protests are violent then condemn them.

Edited by G_B_

yes the method is questionable. They should have protested outside the venue by all means and i am guessing a lot more people would have backed them. 

But i back the sentiment. This is not a civilian launching a book. This guy was the foreign minister for pakistan during the 90s when terrorism started in the valley. So its not as if he was part of some NGO promoting peace. Its rich this guy claims that people can solve problems through talks. Yet ironically backed publicly the pakistan nuclear tests. 

The sena should have protested outside raising slogans and I am guessing a lot more people would back them.

I still remember how baal thackeray's baboons and their allies , the Sambhaji brigade destroyed hundred's of priceless rare books, ancient palm-leaf manuscript s , old photographs , priceless artifacts, and invaluable historical texts when they ransacked the library of Bhanderkar research Institute in Pune over 10 years ago.

People have tolerated their terrorism for far too long.

I still remember how baal thackeray's baboons and their allies , the Sambhaji brigade destroyed hundred's of priceless rare books, ancient palm-leaf manuscript s , old photographs , priceless artifacts, and invaluable historical texts when they ransacked the library of Bhanderkar research Institute in Pune over 10 years ago.

People have tolerated their terrorism for far too long.

the sambhaji brigade are NCP.... i hope you realize.I am guessing you dont have much hold on Maharashtra politics.

Never forget 26/11 folks, how that dastardly act brought this great nation to it's knees. If I were a Mumbaikar I too would be offended in such a case. Unless that country does something serious about the perpetrators of that act, no Pakistani should be allowed to enter this great city.

Thanks (I guess I read this somewhere else also). So now I don't know if not letting him perform is right or not. 

The Paki mindset is the reason why most of the civilized world views the country with contempt and have little sympathy at the punishment they are being meted out by TTP and others.

Oh really , USA is giving them nuclear dela which they us in 2008 , so all this Paksistan failed , terrorist state in eyes of developed nations goes

Ghulam Ali told a former Indian HC judge whom he thought was a Pakistani diplomat of his contempt for kafirs but his love for kafika

Not a failed state ( Foreign Remittances and aid helps them survive).

A terrorists' sponsor state, a hypocrite society, a bhikhari state, a delusional, ignorant state where people don't even know their own history - certainly.

For knowing abt how favorably or unfavourably the world views Pak, you should refer to some pew polls (it is one of the most hated countries).