Cow discussion thread

rageaddict

I'm pretty sure I heard them saying bring pork or something along those lines. Watch the video again, he was even told 'Dharam change karega ya nahin', ' Hindu bane ga'. If you find nothing wrong with that then may God help you. And please, this doesn't happen in Pakistan, there is a difference between Pakistanis and Taliban. I'm surprised you say its a regular occurrence in India in fact.
You kidding me right? Few months ago, a Christian couple was burned alive by the villagers, not Taliban or Islamists group but by villagers for allegedly burning Quran pages. Hindu women are kidnapped and forcefully converted with the help of local mullahs on a daily basis. Court does nothing. Asia bibi's death penalty was upheld by the SUPREME court for allegedly maligning muhammad when she was simply drinking water from a well. Your Christian minister Shahbaz Bhatti was assassinated for supporting Asia bibi's cause. Want me to cite more examples? And this is the just the tip of the iceberg in a country of 160 million people. India is a country of 1.2 billion+ ....don't even bother comparing.

You kidding me right? Few months ago' date=' a Christian couple was burned alive by the villagers, not Taliban or Islamists group but by villagers for allegedly burning Quran pages. Hindu women are kidnapped and forcefully converted with the help of local mullahs on a daily basis. Court does nothing. Asia bibi's death penalty was upheld by the SUPREME court for allegedly maligning muhammad when she was simply drinking water from a well. Your Christian minister Shahbaz Bhatti was assassinated for supporting Asia bibi's cause. Want me to cite more examples? And this is the just the tip of the iceberg in a country of 160 million people. India is a country of 1.2 billion+ ....don't even bother comparing.[/quote'] Calm down. I was saying that it isn't as bad as how he is making it sound. I've always admitted that Pakistan is not the best place in the world for minorities but it is definitely not as bad as some people (read Indians) make it out to be. As the saying goes, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. India isn't exactly a paradise for minorities either. Both countries need to acknowledge the issue instead of pretending there is nothing wrong.

uGjjtJ_xS04
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Lol they are not Pakistanis. It's Indians pretending to be Pakistanis. No one in Pakistan says 'jada'. It's funny the number of times Indians have been caught pretending to be Pakistanis because they use words like 'Jada'. And then 'Jindabad' too. :hysterical: Better luck next time. :two_thumbs_up:

Did he become a Hindu? Is he bleeding? Bottomline is People are still generally scared of law? All they want is beat up a little before police arrives. How do you expect moral compass of semi literate and illiterate be same as that of educated ones? You know, you dont get to buy "chicken" that easy in India, forget about pork. Search youtube (if its legal :hehe:) and you will find enough evidence of of mob stupidity in India.
Fact is he was being forced to convert. If you think there is nothing wrong with that then I worry for you. Open you eyes as well as ears, and try to use a few brain cells too. :two_thumbs_up:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Lol they are not Pakistanis. It's Indians pretending to be Pakistanis. No one in Pakistan says 'jada'. It's funny the number of times Indians have been caught pretending to be Pakistanis because they use words like 'Jada'. And then 'Jindabad' too. :hysterical: Better luck next time. :two_thumbs_up:
Even if they indians , it clearly shows that muslims are not always victims.In some area's they beat innocent Hindu's and in other area's Hindu's beat innocent muslims .

Fact is he was being forced to convert. If you think there is nothing wrong with that then I worry for you. Open you eyes as well as ears' date=' and try to use a few brain cells too. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] What about the other video , why no condemnation of hindu being forced to say Islam , Zindabad

Regardless, it's cowardly to beat a guy up like that.

Even if they indians ' date=' it clearly shows that muslims are not always victims.In some area's they beat innocent Hindu's and in other area's Hindu's beat innocent muslims .[/quote'] Or maybe it's Muslim hating Hindus pretending to be Muslims. If they can lie about being Pakistani then don't you think they can also pretend to be Muslims? But I agree that there must have been instances where Muslims aren't the victims. There are idiots in every race, country and of any religion. We can't be blaming a whole race for the act of a few. Now I won't be hating on Hindus just because some Hindus mistreated one Muslim guy in the video above, but we should at least acknowledge it and admit something has to be done about it.

What about the other video ' date=' why no condemnation of hindu being forced to say Islam , Zindabad[/quote'] Because I'm 99% certain that the video is fake. If they can lie about being Pakistani then it won't be difficult to pretend to be Muslims just to incite hatred. Like I've said I'm sure Muslims aren't always the victims but this video is as fake as it can be.

KARNAL: A head constable was injured when a group of persons carrying cows in a pickup van attacked a police team. The policemen had flagged down the vehicle at a check post in Dabkoli Kalan village near Indri in Karnal district in the wee hours of Monday.

Acting on a tip-off that some smugglers were transporting cattle, a team of Indri police with Gau Rakshak Dal had put up a barrier on the road. Head constable Sanjay Sharma tried to stop the speeding van that was going towards Uttar Pradesh, but the driver didn't stop and occupants of the vehicle opened fire on the cop.

Suresh fell on the ground after being hit by a bullet and was brought to the trauma centre of Kalpana Chawla Medical College and Hospital from where he was referred to a private hospital. Doctors stated they had removed the bullet from Suresh's stomach and his condition was stable.

Indri deputy superintendent of police Kushal Pal Rana said that the smugglers managed to escape under cover of darkness after the incident. A case had been registered for attempt to murder and other sections of the IPC, said DSP Rana. A villager Mainpal claimed that criminals were using the Indri route to smuggle cattle to Uttar Pradesh slaughter houses.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Head-constable-injured-as-cow-smugglers-open-fire-at-him/articleshow/49461506.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOIIndiaNews

Refreshing to hear eminent journalists/politicians/Bollywood celebs strongly condemn this.

Edited by Gollum

^ Gau rakshak Dal mentioned in the above article

Haryana's Brutal Cattle Vigilantes, Notorious for YouTube Videos, Appear to be Above the Law

Patiala:  In a cattle shelter in Punjab's Patiala district, we meet the heavily armed men of the Gau Raksha Dal or cow protection group.
In real life, they are not different from what is shown on their Facebook page - posing with bulletproof vests and guns, like a self-styled militia.

The Dal has gained notoriety for posting videos online of its vigilante-style attacks on trucks, mainly in Punjab and Haryana, for allegedly carrying cattle for slaughter.

In a typical video, those driving the trucks are dragged out and brutally beaten, sometimes within an inch of their life. As the Dal conducts the 'raids', the police often stand by helplessly. The trucks are then burnt in full public view.

I have seen some of those horrific videos uploaded by Gau Rakshak Dal . What struck me were the types of guns they were holding in some of these videos.

Apparently it has become very easy to obtain Guns in India.

Self-styled democratic Militia -

Bft5s70CcAAOo3V.jpg

The head of Gau Rakshak Dal , brandishing his gun in a peaceful manner.

satishkumar.jpg

March 2015 :

Based on their videos, almost all the trucks stopped by the Dal carried bulls and not cows. The slaughter of bulls certified unfit for agriculture is permitted in several states. Though slaughter is banned in Haryana and Punjab, the laws of both states, until a week ago, allowed the conditional transportation of the animals to other states.

Satish Kumar is not concerned about technicalities. He admitted that most of their attacks were carried out without concrete evidence of illegality, which is why most cases were thrown out of court.

But the net impact of the Gau Raksha Dal's violent tactics is to create a climate of fear and communal tension.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/haryanas-brutal-cattle-vigilantes-notorious-for-youtube-videos-appear-to-be-above-the-law-748444

And the media is to blame for reporting ? These saffron Militants have been around for years and have been uploading videos of their brutalities with impunity.

I do not know the facts of this particular case.

I am just giving you a background/history of this Militia that has been brutalizing truck drivers in Haryana-Punjab under the auspices of local police for a few years now.  And they upload their videos/evidence online !

BENGALURU: The Hindutva brigade's online campaign to protect the cow has taken a new turn with e-commerce major Myntra, owned by Flipkart, becoming the latest target.

A tweet posted on Wednesday from Twitter account @RSS_Org demanded that the government should act against Myntra as it sold shoes made from cow leather. It even asked Myntra to take such products off its catalogue. "Govt should take action against @myntra for selling cow leather shoe and hurting religious sentiments of Hindus," said @RSS_Org.

Though @RSS_Org is not the official handle of the Sangh, it counts among its followers Prime Minister Narendra Modi, finance minister Arun Jaitley, Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis, Rajasthan CM Vasundhara Raje, Gujarat CM Anandiben Patel, Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan and Chhattisgarh CM Raman Singh, among others.

49762580.cms

When contacted by TOI, Rajesh Padmar, who is in charge of RSS media affairs in Karnataka, said: "@RSS_Org is the Twitter handle of one of our swayamsevaks. The RSS recognises this handle and public opinion expressed there is shared at the @RSSorg Twitter handle, which is the official and verified one (of Sangh). We endorse the tweet by @RSS_Org on Myntra."

READ ALSO:
Kenyans drink cow blood, but don't kill it, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat says

Given the sensitivity surrounding the cow, Myntra responded on the social media platform by saying it is acting well within the laws of the land. Material for the products it sells was imported into India, it said, implying that cows were not killed in the country for the leather.

"We appreciate your sentiments. We feel sorry if the sale of any particular item does not meet your approval. However, in India, please be assured that we function well within legally permissible norms," @myntra, the e-tailer major's official Twitter handle posted.

READ ALSO:
No problem with meat eaters, but want ban on beef: VHP

The e-tailer's quick response to @RSS_Org was perhaps prompted by the fact that the latter has over 69,800 followers, including several political heavyweights.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Cow-brigade-now-out-to-stop-leather-shoe-sales/articleshow/49762436.cms

New Delhi: The brother of Indian Cricket Team's most reliable fast bowler Mohammed Shami, Hasib Ahmed was arrested by the Amroha police in Uttar Pradesh.

According to reports, he had a scuffle with the police officers who were investigating about the cow smugglers in the area. The incident took place on Wednesday evening.

The police mentioned that Mohammed Shami came over with his fellows. The police officer Pradeep Bhardwaj has alleged that Haseeb tried to help release the cow smugglers.

Both of them indulged in not just war of words but had a scuffle. Haseeb tore off the uniform of the police officer in the process and taking advantage of the opportunity, the cow smugglers fled the scene. After filing the FIR, the case has been registered against Hasib and his two friends.