Ultimatum to Rohit Sharma

maniac

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Ok tell me Einstein how much he avg in SA?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Doesn’t matter it is more than 9...I can just tell that by mental math....stop making up imaginary numbers to suit your agenda.

He has outperformed pretty much most of our batting line up this series bar Kohli....least of our problems....I have no problem people criticizing Rohit...always had a problem with irrational hate.

Edited by maniac
7 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Others like Rahane (avg 60+ overseas) didnt got a chance due to Rohit (who avg 9)

rahane deserves a chance but Rohit is not holding that spot. I would blame Vijay?pujara for that.

Doesn’t matter it is more than 9...I can just tell that by mental math....stop making up imaginary numbers to suit your agenda.

He has outperformed pretty much most of our batting line up this series bar Kohli....least of our problems....I have no problem people criticizing Rohit...always had a problem with irrational hate.

There is no hate for Rohit...its just your blind bhakti not allowing you to see. Rohit Sharma avgs 80+ in India but overseas its drops around 20. Thats a huge drop.

BTW whom did he outperform this series again? Ashwin, Bhuvi, Pandya all avgs more than Rohit. Yes agreed Vijay and Pujara didnt had great series, but they have past records to back it up. Rohit Sharma has never done anything overseas and never will.

Even Raina if given so many chances would have performed better than this dude. Its high time Rohit realizes test cricket is not for him, he is better off focussing in ODIs and Mumbai Indians.

As far as this thread is concerned, I know its a satirical thread which is fine. But you want to give Rohit 5 more tests in England? Really? :facepalm:

I can guarantee...Rohit Sharma already played his last test match. He would never feature in squad again.

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

Vijay/Pujara proven performers. They had a bad series...thats all. Rohit is a walking wicket at 6 and with him playing our tail starts after Kohli's wicket.

He almost scored a 50’on a minefield today and it wasn’t even a throw caution to the wind fluke innings...he played almost 13 overs,which makes it a very good innings...so tell me why should he be dropped after this performance?

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

He almost scored a 50’on a minefield today and it wasn’t even a throw caution to the wind fluke innings...he played almost 13 overs,which makes it a very good innings...so tell me why should he be dropped after this performance?

If a captain has more confidence on a non-batsman like Parthiv  of surviving 13+ overs  on the last hour of the day than on a regular star MO batsman, I think that talent has to be let go.

Edited by coffee_rules

Minefield? :cantstop:

Even Philander was batting with ease yesterday. This pitch was almost a sub continent track. Almost scored a 50 ko itni proudly bol raha hai jaise Sharma ji took us close to victory...lol.

Anyway, we can go on and on...but Rohit Sharma should not be in test squad. Thats my view. Get Prithvi Shaw ASAP.

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

If a captain has more confidence on a non-batsman like Parthiv  of surviving 13+ overs  on the last hour of the day than on a regular star MO batsman, I think that talent has to be let go.

Well the reason given was left right combo...however Rohit wasn’t by any means the worst performer of this match leave alone the series....he has outperformed Vijay,Pujara,Rahul,Dhawan that is 4 out of 5 batsmen and he has been better in the field than Rahul,Dhawan,Kohli and Pujara again 4 out of 5 batsmen.

Yes that is no benchmark...but he is the least of our problems.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Ultimatum extended....2 more innings+Afghanistan test ( :yay:) which will ensure 3 tests vs England so 5 test ultimatum now :police:

But then how could you drop him vs WI at home, against whom he has a great record? And because he would do well vs WI at home, he would be on plane to Aus as well 

Edited by zen
13 minutes ago, maniac said:

Well the reason given was left right combo...however Rohit wasn’t by any means the worst performer of this match leave alone the series....he has outperformed Vijay,Pujara,Rahul,Dhawan that is 4 out of 5 batsmen and he has been better in the field than Rahul,Dhawan,Kohli and Pujara again 4 out of 5 batsmen.

Yes that is no benchmark...but he is the least of our problems.

If that's the case, then it would have made sense to make him open. Right left combo and some quick runs at the top would have helped. 

37 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Vijay/Pujara proven performers. They had a bad series...thats all. Rohit is a walking wicket at 6 and with him playing our tail starts after Kohli's wicket.

What does proven performance mean if you cant perform in two tests. 

Rohit >>> Vijay